diy solar

diy solar

Hi from Tennessee!

TNmountain

Just wanted to hello to everyone! Im building off the grid on our recently moved to, hopefully soon to be, homestead. Will probably be asking a lot of questions here in the next few weeks about battery configuration. Looking forward to learning as much as I can! So far, just reading through the forums, everyone seems to be quick to respond and very insightful. That's awesome ?

If I did, I probably shouldn't answer that lol! My close friend has a brewery though, so that's handy. We plan to start distribution of kegs here real soon actually ;)

If I did, I probably shouldn't answer that lol! My close friend has a brewery though, so that's handy. We plan to start distribution of kegs here real soon actually ;)
I'm sure you will need a delivery driver ;)
How far are you from Maynardville? Went to a great cafeteria there once. The waitress looked at me and asked if I wanted regular or sweet milk, my grannie said "he wants sweet milk hun". I still laugh about that one.

Hello from Sevierville TN. Raised in VT, newly moved to TN from OH. Every time I look at solar power it's depressing. Years ago TN had netmetering. The local power company wants absolutely nothing to do with it. The equipment is infested with marketing (professional liars) and quality issues. Throw in local startups that offer discounts that bring the price to do a roof & battery install down to $30K (my bill here is $1200 annually). I'm wondering what the TVA has in store for us. Will the cost of river water (mysteriously) go up?
Rant over. Thanks for listening.

Back