diy solar

diy solar

How to recharge my EG4 LifePower4 Lithium Battery?

lane77

While testing my new system, I managed to totally drain my battery and now getting a 04 fault code on my Growatt 3kW Stackable Off-Grid Inverter | SPF 3000TL LVM-ES. I do have the option of using grid power in necessary. How can I charge it back up to get past the 04 fault code? I do have a couple of solar panels hooked up but they don't seem to be charging. The CHG light is not on at all.

2023-12-01 14.42.07.jpg

Solar voltage (82.4v) isn't high enough to charge from.
Connect the grid to the AC input. And charge from it.

I’ve hooked up an AC input and tried restarting the components in different orders. When I start battery then AC than unit I get fault code 20 and 4. Not sure what I’m doing wrong?IMG_6914.jpeg

#04 is battery voltage too low.
#20 is BMS communications error.

Start up procedure is.
Growatt power switch on.
Battery breaker on.
Solar on.

Sam thing happen in that start up order. Fault 4 annd 20 annd constant beeping And my battery also has alarm light. Am I at risk of damaging battery?
#04 is battery voltage too low.
#20 is BMS communications error.

Start up procedure is.
Growatt power switch on.
Battery breaker on.
Solar on.

If I turn battery off and then on again it get stuck on fault 19 battery disconnected. Shouldn’t it resolve that once the battery is back on? IMG_6916.jpeg

Try cycling the battery breaker off and back on.
Leave the Growatt on, this time.

When I do that it flips to error code 19 battery disconnect and stays on 19 even when I turn the battery back on. Also my alarm light is blinking on my battery.

diy solar

diy solar
Back