diy solar

diy solar

I can't stop

The charge rate that you should have is .25 c rate for best cycle life. Basically what that means is that for every hundred amp hours of battery you should have 25 amps of charge maximum

The charge rate that you should have is .25 c rate for best cycle life. Basically what that means is that for every hundred amp hours of battery you should have 25 amps of charge maximum
which inverter are you using they recommend a cotek 2000 watt inverter it needs to have input to be controlled by sbms considering goin back although i really like this option

Haha my last name is Cleveland I'm in San diego.
I take the pool down in October may try to make the battery pack and inverter mobile for my desert trips . battery's seem pretty large so maybe not
Jr Cleveland you sound like you are really with it....I am looking for a friend who has solar needs also and is solar smart....I live in Carmel Valley San Diego....maybe we can bounce our system needs off of one another to make sure we do the right thing...(Im sure I need more hand holding than you do....Its too bad this covad19 thing is with us....I would be willing to come assist you so I could learn about this...I need a solar system for my tool truck....I no longer have the building that it was housed in and no longer have shore power to charge the battery bank that gives electric power that my mobile tool store needs to give it lights, computer etc....would love to talk to you...

Jr Cleveland you sound like you are really with it....I am looking for a friend who has solar needs also and is solar smart....I live in Carmel Valley San Diego....maybe we can bounce our system needs off of one another to make sure we do the right thing...(Im sure I need more hand holding than you do....Its too bad this covad19 thing is with us....I would be willing to come assist you so I could learn about this...I need a solar system for my tool truck....I no longer have the building that it was housed in and no longer have shore power to charge the battery bank that gives electric power that my mobile tool store needs to give it lights, computer etc....would love to talk to you...
sure man im gonna put this on the back burner until my batteries arrive (by sea) i will reach out to you then

Back