diy solar

diy solar

I found a decent deal on 240W used panels, and I’m headed out of state to pick ‘em up tomorrow.

$4.50 a gallon today. Keep topped off along the way. Who knows what the price will be on Monday. Filled up on Wednesday. Price jumped 20 cents a gallon in two days.

Arkansas reciprocates with 17 other states for the journeyman license. My (expired) Ar. Master license reciprocated with Oregon only. An electrician will never need the Master license unless he goes into contracting on his own. Even fewer electricians that are contracting ever leave their home state and will find their journeyman license a lot more valuable than a Master license (except for bragging rights). Floriduh has never had a reciprocity agreement to my knowledge but none of us cared because they pay starvation wages. California has also never reciprocated with another state but unlike Floriduh pays some of the highest wages in the nation.

Arkansas reciprocates with 17 other states for the journeyman license. My 9expired) Ar. Master license reciprocated with Oregon only. An electrician will never need the Master license unless he goes into contracting on his own. Even fewer electricians that are contracting ever leave their home state and will find their journeyman license a lot more valuable than a Master license (except for bragging rights). Floriduh has never had a reciprocity agreement to my knowledge but none of us cared because they pay starvation wages. California has also never reciprocated with another state but unlike Floriduh pays some of the highest wages in the nation.
yeah but floriduh as hot chicks, crazy gators and retarded men.... so if you are halfway intelligent its a paradise... :)

Arkansas reciprocates with 17 other states for the journeyman license. My (expired) Ar. Master license reciprocated with Oregon only. An electrician will never need the Master license unless he goes into contracting on his own. Even fewer electricians that are contracting ever leave their home state and will find their journeyman license a lot more valuable than a Master license (except for bragging rights). Floriduh has never had a reciprocity agreement to my knowledge but none of us cared because they pay starvation wages. California has also never reciprocated with another state but unlike Floriduh pays some of the highest wages in the nation.
Wait… ya mean my master unlimited license gives me bragging rights?

Wait… ya mean my master unlimited license gives me bragging rights?
Not only that but I'd hire you tomorrow to fill out the form I need to increase the size of my grid-tied system with Entergy and get it approved! Then I'd be bragging for you! :)

Oh wait...turns out your "unlimited" Master license is limited to southern states other than Ar. nevermind... ;)

Oh, I’m sure if needed, I could permit in any of the states, I’d just have to pass their certification and go over their interpreted codes.
Oh absolutely. While each state have their own licensing virtually all states recognize similar requirements and it's simply a documentation and additional fee thing where everyone gets their $hare.

Back