diy solar

diy solar

I need a river...

Yea such a great power source why they want to pull all of the dams on the snake river and the Columbia is insane
We have cheap power, flood control and year around irrigation and we’re giving that up hoping the wind will blow and the sun will shine, after 10 days of no sun and little wind last couple of weeks I’m not so impressed with the plan

Yep hydro is easily the best of the 3.
Lot of places drying up around the world so there's that fear.. but as long as we're keeping the flow going it isn't doing that much environmentally as far as I understand
The ocean current hydro is very cool too

I still need a river!

Yea such a great power source why they want to pull all of the dams on the snake river and the Columbia is insane
We have cheap power, flood control and year around irrigation and we’re giving that up hoping the wind will blow and the sun will shine, after 10 days of no sun and little wind last couple of weeks I’m not so impressed with the plan
#FishRights! #FightSanity! ?

If you have land with an elevation difference, you can build your battery(rainwater reservoir) for hydro and use it during the night or during not-so-ideal solar days to charge your batteries.

Last edited:
Back