diy solar

diy solar

I need to find a new Vendor

NVCYberPro

I thought I would take advantage of the 5% off sale at SS but shipping nearly tripled since last week?

1679518615105.png

ZOYKES...... I've had GREAT luck with Northern Arizona Wind & Sun..... https://www.solar-electric.com/

I know how you feel, I recenlty tried to order a small generator fuel tank expansion kit for my 15kw/12kw Champion generator, basically a pump bulb, hoses and fittings and it was ridiculous the price for shipping... and he didn't have much faith in the $27.00 rate so I just cancelled the entire order, I'll build it myself from the Homeless Despot orange store locally.

View attachment 140859
Thank you, I will check them out.

Thank you, I will check them out.
Very reputable dealer, authorized Victron... and they have a GREAT clearance section, check out the Multiplus's they have on for $800 each or the Victron 3 output 20 amp charger... great prices.

Last edited:
OK, saw NV in username. Wondered where you were that it was so expensive to ship.
About 450 miles or so father than you, last week I had the same order in my cart and shipping was $364 - My first order shipping was a $100 for the battery and then ShopSolarKits $200 dropped shipped from SS - Now $1500? I think they are broken. Have you used the Tess batteries?

About 450 miles or so father than you, last week I had the same order in my cart and shipping was $364 - My first order shipping was a $100 for the battery and then ShopSolarKits $200 dropped shipped from SS - Now $1500? I think they are broken. Have you used the Tess batteries?
Yes, his rack batteries were ~$40 to ship. He is currently sold out of those, but now has the stackable ones (they work with Sol-Arks). They weigh too much for UPS, so have to go freight. Two or more batteries and he includes the base with wheels.

My preferred vendors are-

Current Connected- can't go wrong with Dexter and his team. Top quality products and best service around.

Northern Arizona wind and sun- lots of people here use them and little to no bad reviews. Free shipping on orders over $500.

Watts 24/7- again, lots of satisfied users here with good tech support for the products they sell.

Unbound Solar- Not the most popular, and they certainly have suffered under the new owners direction. That being said, they went above and beyond to correct a problem they made with my order three years ago.

Sunfunkits and Signature Solar are to be avoided at all costs IMO and experience. Not trying to 'bash' anyone, just sharing my experience.

I forget now. What was their name before? I remember they recently renamed themselves to "unbound solar".
Wholesale Solar. Heidi is awesome and she knows how to turn a problem into an opportunity. I hope she's still there but lots of people were jumping ship under the direction of the new ceo.

Back