diy solar

diy solar

Inflation Reduction Act may be Unconstitutional - Take your Credits ASAP

Just ran some errands and decided to take a picture of the PHEV use. 900+ miles driven and still have over 3/4 a tank of gas. 35 hours in this car driving without a gas stop...and I still have 3/4 of a tank.

Pretty nuts.

They should have pushed for these instead of pure EVs, worked on the infrastructure, then converted.
View attachment 199840
😂 You're averaging ~13x the mpg than I'm getting in my truck. I was ~16.5 mpg driving to my brothers with a load of tools earlier today...

I’d like to see a diesel plug hybrid that can also self recharge. MODE OPTIONS
We had a discussion about them here.

600 miles or so would be nice on a tank with combo operation.

When they cut fuel sales they cut road taxes. My area loves to tax used tires when buying new tires. More money. So for a while tires were being sold that the mileage ratings had been reduced. It is a game to these bastards. Our govt loves our money wants it given back to them. They print it we earn it they tax it and charge us interest-more taxes on everything. So… They are trying to figure out their best interest instead of doing the best things. That is the govt priority.. Money is always a root cause or more so greed. 😡

You are arguing that the #1 per capita country should just keep taking shits in their own front yard because their neighbors are also shitting in their front yards?
No.
I’m arguing that we should make good choices and balance intentions with reality, not just do seemingly ‘climate conscious’ thing’s because ‘we’ quote statistics and ignore the reality picture.
Being a willful martyr isn’t martyrdom, and choosing to “suffer” the consequences of altruistic dichotomous behavior with no factual affect is mental illness both societally and personally.

I’m arguing for a reality check. In a world where dubious efforts are celebrated as being ‘equitable,’ it should be relatively simple for both an opposition and proponents to understand that the political winds regarding fossil fuels are definitely not equitable.

Money doesn’t cause greed. Greed - poor character in people enables greed- causes poor choices with money.
IMG_5295.jpeg

I think if look will see greed is separated with “or more so greed”. The desire for money over everything else is greed. It is also power. Robbery is done for money - greed and sometimes power or a combo.

We've solved our problems with "monetary penances" going on 200 years now. Ending slavery slammed farmers with huge new costs for labor. We did it anyway, cause we figured it was the right thing to do.
It was the right thing to do.
But you should fact check yourself. Most slave owners bought slaves to keep up with the joneses. #thomassowell

It was the right thing to do.
But you should fact check yourself. Most slave owners bought slaves to keep up with the joneses. #thomassowell
If all the old Trillion Dollar spending sprees since 9-11 were revoked how much money would we owe for a national debt?

Granted lot of those trillion dollar expenses were projected over long terms and periods of time. If we cancelled and audited each one for waste how much would we re-coup or owe for the National Debt? Any guess?

The USA debt is increasing by 1 Trillion every 100 days.............
We owed less then $5 trillion around 9-11. Now around ~$33 trillion. Don’t think we are even paying all the interest on it anymore … so. Say USURY. We tax payers had no real say in it. No options out.

Robbery just like the $5 trillion dollar covid-19 scam. Now we have this crazy Green thing. War on drugs failed. War on Terrorism failed. Hmmmm… who got the money? Who got kick backs?

Illegal immigrants

We owed less then $5 trillion around 9-11. Now around ~$33 trillion. Don’t think we are even paying all the interest on it anymore … so. Say USURY. We tax payers had no real say in it. No options out.

Robbery just like the $5 trillion dollar covid-19 scam. Now we have this crazy Green thing. War on drugs failed. War on Terrorism failed. Hmmmm… who got the money? Who got kick backs?

Illegal immigrants
You need to update.

Illegal immigrants
Funny. I was refinishing the hardwood floors in a 1920s Era farmhouse in Nebraska. Back then they used newspaper as a wind barrier on the subfloor. I found the front page of the 'Omaha Bee'. Headline: US DEBT REACHES TWO BILLION.

Alright....I get it.

You guys are smarter than NASA and 99% of the world's scientists, it's a global conspiracy to get every scientist on board, and you guys aren't regurgitating the same old fossil fuel strawmen over and over.

I'll be busy going through all of the data you guys have presented to support your positions. Wait, nevermind, there isn't any.
Chckthisout done gradgiated from the 5th grade.
He dunn need no higher edjumacation, he got common sense.

Back