diy solar

diy solar

Inflation Reduction Act may be Unconstitutional - Take your Credits ASAP

The IRS view and findings differ from past when they went after and still do go after ppl they say “did not volunteer…… “ the next part after the comma is critical. “,And the taxpayers complete and return the forms with payment of any tax owed. “ Just that first highlited part alone will get you in jail ….. illegals don’t pay taxes. “They illegal”

They showed Trump’s taxes as well as others like Elon.

I’d now like to see the tax returns for Congress and in particular Joe Biden and harris. Hunter Biden. Did he declare the money made for him by Hunter and Joe’s brother? 10% to Big Guy which we now know is Joe Biden.

I think everyone knows those bribe monies came from kick backs of USA tax monies.
It’s an exercise in futility
View attachment 200237
if you go look the Left - democrats use the IRS like a weapon. That and the fbi….j edgar hoover blackmailed most everyone that opposed him.

Started around this time. Roosevelt aka FDR was a commie. We joined and fought along side the commies in WW2 He used a confiscated armored car taken from gangster. The Capone -gangster probably refused to be blackmailed or pay FDR.

Obama sic’ed the irs on tea party. Trump allowed tea party to sue irs…. Tea party won. Trump deflated irs… biden inflated.

IMG_4984.jpeg

Goose quotes case law and you quote a leftist propaganda website?
LOL....that screenshot isn't a case law. And the snopes article directly links the IRS website/case. How many private companies do you know where the president can appoint/remove people?

Or just go ahead and don't pay you taxes and see what happens. Make sure to whine about GOOSE's bullshit "case law" when they are garnishing your wages.

Are all of your shoes Velcro?

Trump-U was shut down though...so I am at a loss as to where to go?

Did you get your tax law degree there?
Sorry. I can't help you there. I've never met anyone quite so far behind the curve. Perhaps a few years at Dipshit Community College followed up with Fucktard U might help you attain dumbass status. It will be a long road fraught with peril.

Sorry. I can't help you there. I've never met anyone quite so far behind the curve. Perhaps a few years at Dipshit Community College followed up with Fucktard U might help you attain dumbass status. It will be a long road fraught with peril.
Cool story.
Will you please report in how things go when you don't pay taxes because the IRS is pRiVaTe?

Or are even you smart enough to understand how stupid you guys are being? Otherwise, put up or shut up.

Or are even you smart enough to understand how stupid you guys are being? Otherwise, put up or shut up.
There’s been a number of valid points for debate mentioned. Which is fine.

Somehow, however, the conversation has devolved to fourth grade playground name calling.

Right or wrong we’re stuck with income taxes and illegal government spending. Slavery, illegal immigration, and self-justifying government waste withstanding.

But too many don’t love America anymore. Bill Clinton, Reagan, JFK, Eisenhower- at least they sounded like people who loved America, and were invested in not tearing it down regardless of their sins, omissions, mistakes, successes, and whether “we” liked each one or any of them.
What’s going on today is often euphemised with terms like “third world country” but the reality is (reading the constitution and reflecting on the cultural gains of 1870-1890’s) that ‘we’ are acting much worse than a third world country.

Probably focusing more on solutions even in this innocuous forum would serve america the best, and keep any of us from getting “moderated” from participating in diysolarforum.

Until we have a general population that is willing to answer these two questions truthfully, nothing is going to change.

Are you better off today than you were in 2020?

Is the USA better off today than it was in 2020?

I can answer both honestly and easily with a resounding "NO !!!" My cost of living has soared over the past three years. In October of 2020 I bought my current truck. At my first fill up diesel was $1.74 / gallon. Today it is over $4.00 / gallon. My wife and I went to the grocery store the other evening "to pick up a few things" as she likes to say. When we left I had three plastic bags in each hand, she had one in each hand. The cost was just over $200 - and we did not buy meat or booze. That's $25 per bag - in those super thin plastic bags they use now. That should tell you something...

We are fortunate - it's an annoyance that I paid $302.59 for 74 gallons of diesel the other day. For some people it is totally impossible. Same for the groceries - I often wonder how young families are getting by with the cost of food, fuel and housing today. A single bedroom apartment rents for more than what my house mortgage used to cost me.

Manufacturing needs to be here - that will help to defund China. The constant IP theft happening there is a massive economic effect that people do not consider. This country used to lead the world in innovation, development and manufacturing of new tech. Now a new idea is brought to life. It is contracted for manufacture in China. They very quickly reverse engineer the design, manufacture it in mass quantities and deprive the original inventor / company of the bulk of the revenue. All state sponsored and encouraged, just like their hacking. The threat is so enormous it is unreal - but the average American is too stupid to realize it. Just gimme those low Wal Mart / Amazon prices baby !!!!

"Worthless" degrees need to be self-funded - no scholarships for degrees that do not enable earning a meaningful income. You want taxpayers to pay for your English degree? You pay for your college yourself and once you are an English teacher or professor we'll talk about a rebate program for you - every year you are gainfully employed as an English teacher or professor you get to claim a portion of your school expenses in your taxes. I don't want to pay for another useless Liberal Arts degreed graduate working at a minimum wage retail job. You need to have a primary income-earning degree first if tax payers are footing the bill. Liberal Arts degrees should only be allowed as a secondary pursuit when tax payers are footing the bill.

Trade schools need to enjoy the same benefits as universities. Criminalize universities charging hundreds of thousands for classes because they know so much government money is available. Make all of them non-profit. Disclose operating expenses and divide that by the number of students = tuition cost. Halt full-ride scholarships for athletes. Instead, promote scholarships for intelligence and scholarly discipline. Exploit the students that score well in meaningful curriculum by funding their continued education. It will pay us back in spades.

Government spending has to be brought under control AND it must be drastically reduced. We're already past the debt tipping point - it's just a matter of time until the financial disaster hits.

The judgement. They change tax laws every single year that I can remember. They-Govt eventually catch ppl and squeeze them like an orange …how they busted some of the Tea Party. They also monitor purchases now… especially big ticket. Unless you use cash for everyything.
Why the Govt hate cash for 1 reason. The funny part the Govt can and will try to seize large sums of cash especially in airports. Fani Willis story is bs….travels with large sums of cash. Govt will test it for drugs say good bye. Has happened over and over. Only thing might save you is bank withdrawals receipts. Our govt is not for and by We the Ppl. It is a foreign control network outside the system we have been told and made to falsely believe.

You don’t pay your taxes the irs will eventually get you. I know ppl that tried it. The irs got them. Bad part is if you try it be quiet because ppl like accountants and banks lawyers such can collect a percentage of the money you owe by telling the irs on you. Seen that too with a guy that got inheritance - the presiding lawyer turned in family members to irs and got like 15%.

The huge sums of money our govt is spending means it is extremely hard to check all the appropriations for where it went. Can - steal millions here and there when spending a trillion dollars. Most humans get mad when they hear a million dollars was stolen now by govt official. Get less upset over billion and just don’t seem to care over trillion dollars being wasted - stolen. I think it is because they don’t get how much money a trillion dollars actual is and what it looks like. Ppl use to be that same way over a billion dollars in 1900’s because to them a million was huge and beyond belief.

Post in thread 'Inflation Reduction Act may be Unconstitutional - Take your Credits ASAP'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/i...nal-take-your-credits-asap.79800/post-1025083

Trillion dollars is a huge amount of money… even someone stealing a billion would be hard to keep track when it comes out of a trillion dollars. Our defense department has open season with our tax money….basically no over sight. Started around Rumsfeld days 9-10 when he reported unaccounted for money ~2.3 trillion dollars gone. Our national debt would been closer to $3 trillion…. Our military spends trillions of dollars … often can’t or won’t account for where it went. After 9-10 announcement by Rumsfeld we had 9-11. Coincidence right?

To be blunt, I could not afford my house if I was to try to buy it today. The only reason we can afford it is because I bought it when it was worth nearly $100k less only a handful of years ago and because interest was less than half of what it is now.
Recently the school system tried to pump a 1-2 sucker punch in tax increase to pay for increased capacity. I understand they may need to do stuff, but they wanted to increase property taxes and tack on another quarter percent income tax, and make it for the next 30 years. We're all being squeezed already, property taxes already went way up due to revaluations at inflated prices, everyone just said NO!

Somehow, despite gas and food costing an arm and a leg more, and taxes going up, and we're a younger family on a single income, we're still doing OK with some elbow room left. At times I honestly don't know how. Grace of God is all I can think when I look back and see just how much everything has gone up. My job did give a decent enough pay boost a little while ago to try to keep up, which helped a lot.

Back