diy solar

diy solar

Inverter 3500w board issue

youssef Akl

I have an issue with my inverter 3500w,
The PV wire touch the body of inverter when is running,
then the inverter shutdown and doesn't work again, so i removed the cover i checked the fuse its disconnected i replaced but still there is short circuit in the inverter,
there is transistor also broken.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 1.17.21 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 1.17.21 PM (1).jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 24
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 1.17.21 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 1.17.21 PM.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 28
I see two in the picture, that should be replaced. Could also be others. May not be physically obvious, which ones are bad. They would have to all be removed and tested. To be completely sure.

The picture shows the battery side H-bridge MOSFET's. There will be four separate groups of paralleled MOSFET's to make the H-bridge to drive the ferrite transformer step up transformer. These MOSFET's are on the PCB edge heat sink. They blew out due to battery to HV DC converter overload.

The PV input goes to a boost DC-DC converter (separate PCB at top of your picture) and is injected to high voltage DC point in inverter. The PV inputs are obviously not isolated from HV DC section so you momentarily shorted out the HV DC source internal to inverter.

Besides overloading battery to HV DC converter, you may have blown out IGBT devices in the middle heatsink. There are 4 devices at bottom of middle heat sink that are synchronous rectifiers for battery to HV DC converter and 4 devices at top of middle heat sink which is the Sinewave PWM chopper to converter HV DC to sinewave. The big toroid inductor at end of middle heat sink is PWM-sinewave filter inductor. In the middle of this heatsink there is likely one extra IGBT and a TO220 diode for HV DC to battery DC-DC buck converter to charge battery from HV DC supply.

Check the IGBT's for collector to emitter shorts. Sometimes the low value resistors in series with the IGBT gate drive also goes open, and sometimes the gate drivers gets blown out.

You should also check to see if the PV SSC PCB IGBT and diode on separate PCB got damaged.

HF inverter block diagram.png
3500w HF inverter.png

Last edited:
The picture shows the battery side H-bridge MOSFET's. There will be four separate groups of paralleled MOSFET's to make the H-bridge to drive the ferrite transformer step up transformer. These MOSFET's are on the PCB edge heat sink. They blew out due to battery to HV DC converter overload.

The PV input goes to a boost DC-DC converter (separate PCB at top of your picture) and is injected to high voltage DC point in inverter. The PV inputs are obviously not isolated from HV DC section so you momentarily shorted out the HV DC source internal to inverter.

Besides overloading battery to HV DC converter, you may have blown out IGBT devices in the middle heatsink. There are 4 devices at bottom of middle heat sink that are synchronous rectifiers for battery to HV DC converter and 4 devices at top of middle heat sink which is the Sinewave PWM chopper to converter HV DC to sinewave. The big toroid inductor at end of middle heat sink is PWM-sinewave filter inductor. In the middle of this heatsink there is likely one extra IGBT and a TO220 diode for HV DC to battery DC-DC buck converter to charge battery from HV DC supply.

Check the IGBT's for collector to emitter shorts. Sometimes the low value resistors in series with the IGBT gate drive also goes open, and sometimes the gate drivers gets blown out.

You should also check to see if the PV SSC PCB IGBT and diode on separate PCB got damaged.

View attachment 90523
View attachment 90533
I think there a lot of work i have to do,
when I come back to home i will check from your point and give you the feedback,
thank you of your effort,
best regards,
Youssef.

م
تُظهر الصورة جانب البطارية H-bridge MOSFET's. ستكون أربع مجموعات من MOSFETs المتوازية لجعل الجسر H لقيادة المحول الفريت الصعودي. توجد وحدات MOSFET هذه على المشتت الحراري لحافة PCB. لقد تحولت البطارية إلى الحمل الزائد.

المدخلات الكهروضوئية إلى محول DC-DC معزز (منفصل ثنائي الفينيل متعدد الكلور في أعلى صورتك). المدخلات الكهروضوئية ليست معزولة عن قسم HV DC ، قمت بتقصير مصدر HV DC الداخلي للعاكس.

إلى جانب التحميل للبطارية على محول HV DC ، ربما يكون قد فجرت أجهزة IGBT في المبدد الحراري الأوسط. محول محول محول للبطارية. محث حلقي كبير في نهاية المشتت الحراري هو محث مرشح PWM-sinewave. نقطة نقطة نقطة نصف نقطة نقطة نقطة نصف نقطة نقطة نصف نقطة نقطة لقاء نصف نقطي نقطية.

تحقق من المجمع في الباعث. في بعض الأحيان ، يتم فتح الصفحة المرفقة القيمة في السلسلة مع محرك IGBT ، في بعض الأحيان يتم فتح باب البوابة.

التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من صحة PVS ثنائي الفينيل متعدد الكلور متعدد الكلور IGBT والصمام الثنائي على ثنائي الفينيل متعدد الكلور المنفصل قد تعرض للتلف.

[إرفاق = ممتلئ] 90523 [/ إرفاق]

تُظهر الصورة جانب البطارية H-bridge MOSFET's. ستكون هناك أربع مجموعات منفصلة من MOSFETs المتوازية لجعل الجسر H لقيادة المحول الفريت الصعودي. توجد وحدات MOSFET هذه على المشتت الحراري لحافة PCB. لقد انفجرت بسبب البطارية إلى الحمل الزائد لمحول HV DC.

يذهب المدخلات الكهروضوئية إلى محول DC-DC معزز (منفصل ثنائي الفينيل متعدد الكلور في أعلى صورتك) ويتم حقنه في نقطة تيار مستمر عالية الجهد في العاكس. من الواضح أن المدخلات الكهروضوئية ليست معزولة عن قسم HV DC لذا قمت بتقصير مصدر HV DC الداخلي للعاكس.

إلى جانب التحميل للبطارية على محول HV DC ، ربما يكون قد فجرت أجهزة IGBT في المبدد الحراري الأوسط. محول محول للبطارية إلى محول محول للبطارية. محث حلقي كبير في نهاية المشتت الحراري هو محث مرشح PWM-sinewave. نقطة تشييد نقطة تشييد ، من نقطة إلى نقطة إضافية نقطة إضافية وصمام ثنائي TO220 من أجل HV DC إلى محول DC-DC للبطارية من مصدر طاقة تيار مستمر.

تحقق من المجمع في الباعث. في بعض الأحيان ، يتم فتح الصفحة المرفقة القيمة في السلسلة مع محرك IGBT ، في بعض الأحيان يتم فتح باب البوابة.

يجب عليك التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من التحقق من ما إذا كان PVS PCB ثنائي الفينيل متعدد الكلور IGBT والصمام الثنائي على ثنائي الفينيل متعدد الكلور المنفصل قد تعرض للتلف.

[إرفاق = ممتلئ] 90523 [/ إرفاق]
[مرفق = ممتلئ] 90533 [/ إرفاق]
مجهود رائع هل أجد ملف ورقة البيانات 8402ATH

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٢٠٤٣٠_٢١٢٦٣٨.jpg
    ٢٠٢٢٠٤٣٠_٢١٢٦٣٨.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 16
م

مجهود رائع هل أجد ملف ورقة البيانات 8402ATH

Hi,
I am repairing this inverter-3500W high volt with fault code09, there no Ac-out put, I try to check and remove all mosfet battery side but I cannot search for datasheet of mosfet 8402ATH, so I don't know what is the code of 8402ATH mosfet in online market. Could you please let me have 8402ATH datasheet? and Can I use the other related mosfet instead 8402ATH. Thanks so much and I am hearing something from you.
regards,

diy solar

diy solar
Back