diy solar

diy solar

Is this a good size solar system for my van?

So you’re saying I should consider getting it over other brands?
i think you need to look at the big picture of your goals -that is the features needed in equipment to accomplish the goals. Look at the Victron Multiplus and the Samlex Evo series. Flexibility is what this class of equipment provides in a safe manner for mobile applications. When you look at cost -make sure it is relevant - inverter charger series mentioned above provide function/abilities in one package that is equal to 2 or more devices if separate single function devices are being considered.

I know what it means to sell stock short.
What does that mean in this context?

He said he was going to make his living day trading while living in his new van, so that would be required if the stock market continues on it's current trend.

He said he was going to make his living day trading while living in his new van, so that would be required if the stock market continues on it's current trend.
Thanks for the input. I have been trading for about a year now. Haven't touched short selling yet as I have not needed to. I focus on long momentum low cap, low float plays. I take what the market is willing to offer and base my trades off probabilities and never speculation.

and base my trades off probabilities and never speculation.
Not sure that's much different, but I'm just a sceptic.

The Valence have a distinction of being a red-headed step child: no reasonably priced BMS. However, I've had no issues recharging mine using a NOCO G3500 (3.5A) and NOCO 10 (10A) 'Genius' chargers, with the usual internal resistance and follow-on cell balancing occurring (when a 40 ma difference exists), as I'm monitoring cells via computer and Valence software during recharge. Add in LVD, an MPPT or SBMS solar solution for 'free' recharge, and occasionally manually rebalance if needed and I think you'll be golden. Thunderstruck in Santa Rosa has these u27's in stock for cheaper than eBay, saving you shipping, as well as the mind and expertise of the seller, who could also answer questions to further your goals, as well as sell you a custom BMS if you wanted to go crazy with a more complicated setup. Word is they're working on improving their BMS, so please report back should you decide to exercise this option.

Back