diy solar

diy solar

JBD BMS support

gnuorder

I have a JBD-SP16S020-5-16S v1.1 100A Smart bms that has been working fine for a year. I recently pulled that 24v LiFePo4 battery pack out of service and was using it to test my new charger. It was near a full charge when all of a sudden the BMS cut off. The cell groups are all around 3.4v and the temps were fine. The only thing I can think of is I was monitoring it with overkill solar and it showed charging but 0 amps. I clicked the charge button and nothing happened. I clicked the discharge button and it said writing to BMS for the longest time. I went to check the BMS and the bluetooth LED was off. I tried a few times unplugging the plugging in the balance cable and it would come on for a second and cut out. I wanted to try the switch but can't find any info on it in English. Where can I get some support to see if I can get it running again? I did happen to save the config if that will be any help. It was my first time really using overkill. I usually use the Xiao Xiang app.

Oh, I tested voltage at the cell groups and at the balance connector so the balance leads are ok.

Back