diy solar

diy solar

JBD BMS Wi-Fi Module

Do you need MQTT?
If not make a safety copy of your Makefile and change
MQTT=yes to MQTT=no
see if you get further
Unfortunately, my system is based on MQTT so it's not a viable option.
Thank you anyway

I already know that the issue is on the MQTT library, but Melkier has already posted here the statically compiled executable, so he should have already sorted it out. I will wait for his reply.
Thanks anyway

I already know that the issue is on the MQTT library, but Melkier has already posted here the statically compiled executable, so he should have already sorted it out. I will wait for his reply.
Thanks anyway
How do you know that is the only issue?

I don't know, that's why I would like to solve this one and see if all is fine or not
Have it your way.
Personally, I would want to see what the next stumbling block might be while waiting for I/O in this thread.

Last edited:
Sorry haven't checked in here in a while ... and not getting email reminders for activity anymore.

Here's a static compiled version for debian bullseye (11) 64-bit made on a RPI4B+

Attachments

• jbdtool_arm64_static.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
If I ever get some free time, I'll draw up JLPCB plans and 3D printer drawings for a case.

Also, I plan on making a custom firmware module for these
Did you ever do any with these?

Im Sure you could sell them if you made them.

I would buy them..

I would buy them..
I did not ... someone in this thread actually did something similar - look at previous posts. I think he even shared his project.

I would buy them..
found it:

Sorry haven't checked in here in a while ... and not getting email reminders for activity anymore.

Here's a static compiled version for debian bullseye (11) 64-bit made on a RPI4B+
Hi dear Melkier, thank you so much for this.
Really appreciated

Back