diy solar

diy solar

JK-B2A24S20P BMS Verify Password to enable settings change

dRdoS7

Hi,

Thought I should start a separate thread.

I have one of these:

The App page looks like this:

Screenshot_20201021-063834.jpg

I can connect via BT just fine, but it asks for "Verify Password" to enable setting changes. Naturally, I don't have one.

I've tried the BT password 1234, but that's not accepted:

Screenshot_20201021-063920.jpg

Anybody else seen this?

Thanks,

dRdoS7

Please check topic from @fhorst he has listed a lot of detail regarding setup and operation of this BMS
There are a couple of other threads on this BMS on this forum also.

I believe the 'Settings' Password is 123456 by default
I have 2 of these in use for 4 months now, I like it.

Hi,

Please check topic from @fhorst he has listed a lot of detail regarding setup and operation of this BMS
There are a couple of other threads on this BMS on this forum also.

I believe the 'Settings' Password is 123456 by default
I have 2 of these in use for 4 months now, I like it.

I read a couple of threads earlier, even searched for "Verify Password", nothing.

123456 worked.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

EDIT: I had a read of the thread you posted. Didn't come up in my search..

Last edited:
The 123456 does not work. How do I completely reset the password to 123456. Some how I have completely forgot the new password

Hi,

I read a couple of threads earlier, even searched for "Verify Password", nothing.

123456 worked.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

EDIT: I had a read of the thread you posted. Didn't come up in my search..
The 123456 does not work. How do I completely reset the password to 123456. Some how I have completely forgot the new password

Hi,

I'm not at home, but if you don't have a user manual, one can be downloaded via links on this forum. You may need to try a few before fiinding one with details. If all else fails, do a Factory reset. Write down, or screenshoot your current settings first.

dRdoS7

PS. I don't bother changing the PWs. Who's going to change the settings?

Hi,

I'm not at home, but if you don't have a user manual, one can be downloaded via links on this forum. You may need to try a few before fiinding one with details. If all else fails, do a Factory reset. Write down, or screenshoot your current settings first.

dRdoS7

PS. I don't bother changing the PWs. Who's going to change the settings?
The factory reset don't work. Is there a procedure to do factory reset?

she also managed not to fill in the correct password on bms after about a year of operation. I'm not sure that I would change the production password 1234 or 123456, but it is certain that the password does not work. The factory settings are not even possible with the button, etc. I do not see this anywhere on the printed circuit. what are the options??? thanks for support.

I bought the BMS from a vendor and he sent me a code that it only works for an hour but by the time I got home it did not work.
04210929 I suspect it is a token generated code.

I mean some universal number or code. I'm pretty sure the manufacturer will have some code that will apply to all BMS of the model. I have no idea why my BMS threw an error like this after 9 months of operation. thank you for any observations. in case of information from the manufacturer, I throw it here on the web. Best regards ?

The factory reset don't work. Is there a procedure to do factory reset?
Your BMS is like unfuncionaly???
My work, only app view not work ?.
I write an Factory contact and wait aswear.
Maybe will reply.

I bought the BMS from a vendor and he sent me a code that it only works for an hour but by the time I got home it did not work.
04210929 I suspect it is a token generated
Hi friends, so I contacted the manufacturer by email => no result. so it didn't work for me and i contacted the dealer at Aliexpress. After a few conversations and making sure I just couldn't handle it and the password I probably changed gave me support. So it was necessary after a few attempts with the generated 8-digit code (must be entered within approx. 10-20min) to install the current app. http://qr17.cn/BApbC0 then the newly generated code has already logged in and changed the password via the menu to the original password 123456. Everything had to take place as if online, so bluetooth on on the phone. and move within range of the BMS. So I am again a satisfied user with the possibility of settings and online preview. Regards NOPAR

Hi friends, so I contacted the manufacturer by email => no result. so it didn't work for me and i contacted the dealer at Aliexpress. After a few conversations and making sure I just couldn't handle it and the password I probably changed gave me support. So it was necessary after a few attempts with the generated 8-digit code (must be entered within approx. 10-20min) to install the current app. http://qr17.cn/BApbC0 then the newly generated code has already logged in and changed the password via the menu to the original password 123456. Everything had to take place as if online, so bluetooth on on the phone. and move within range of the BMS. So I am again a satisfied user with the possibility of settings and online preview. Regards NOPAR
I have the same jk bms and at first start the bms doesn't make pair. I introduced the 1234 password and I received the massage :"make a pair failure"
I tried several passwords like 1111...4321...123456...and nothing happens... The same message appears "make pair failure". I tried with different phone... I tried with different apk and is the same massage : make a pair failure
There is a way to reset the bms?
Please help me.
The bms is new and I purchased from aliexpres "GGOGOGO STORE"

Attachments

• IMG_20220103_111736.jpg
    IMG_20220103_111736.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
I contact the seller and they send me the reset code. The reset code is active only 15 minutes.
Is working perfectly now.

Hi,

Thought I should start a separate thread.

I have one of these:

The App page looks like this:

View attachment 25467

I can connect via BT just fine, but it asks for "Verify Password" to enable setting changes. Naturally, I don't have one.

I've tried the BT password 1234, but that's not accepted:

View attachment 25468

Anybody else seen this?

Thanks,

dRdoS7
I just installed a JK and ran into the same problem. Were you ever able to resolve this?

After having my JK BMS sitting for a couple of months, it now won't pair anymore.
I even had to install the newest version of the app, to be able to find the bms via bluetooth as the older version did not even do that. Now the app finds it, but won't accept either the 123456 nor 1234 PW. I think this is a very bad situation, as I very surely have not changed either of the passwords. Imagine beeing in the middle of nowhere and not being able to connect to the bms.
An unstable device like that must have at least a (100% working) reset button... I will definitely stay away from JK products from now on.

EDIT: I do not know what I did exactly, but after trying many many different versions on my phone, now the version 4.8.5 works. For now I am glad it works, but I have no confidence in this BMS anymore.

I just tried "rebooting" the bms to resolve the issue but it made it worse. I have the little LCD for the bms and it showed a charge of around 90% before the reboot (e.g. disconnecting and reconnecting all bms wires) now it says 74%. That suggest that it has now completely reset the charging and discharging parameters as the SOC on the display depends on how high you set the top voltage of each cell.
But: I still can't login. If the factory (or user set) PW are that baked into the chip, then why would it not accept it now?!

I just emailed the seller on Aliexpress (Hankzor) and described my problem. They quickly replied and said I need to send them a message and describe my issue. So much about their help. They can't even read a simply put support inquiry before hammering out an automated standard response email.
I'll wait for a proper answer a bit but in general, I will be on the look out for a proper BMS with support and engineers that continuously test their soft- and hardware for good. I mean, who guaranties that something like this won't happen again even if this gets resolved for now. If this would have happened to me in a complete off-grid situation I would now be without electricity since I can't reach the "discharge" toggle switch in the app.

Is there a good tip for a seller that I can ask for for the reset code?

Last edited:
Back