diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS battery percentage

krime777

Hi,
I have a B1A24S15P BMS.
By mistake I changed the Battery Capacity parameter and (even the battery is full and it showed 100%) the battery remaining dropped to 76%. When I changed back the battery capacity parameter the percentage remained at 76% and now it shows a lower percentage all the time. How can I reset it, or how can I set it to 100% when I know the battery is full ? Or what else can I do so the BMS indicates the correct percentage ?
Thank you.

You can try draining your battery completely then completely recharge it that should get it back to 100%

The first step is to set the capacity of the battery, which is what the capacity of the battery would be. You can set it a little larger, for example, 100AH battery capacity, 120AH or 150AH battery capacity.
The second step is to discharge the battery through the discharger, discharge the battery and put it on the protective board to prompt the individual undervoltage protection.
Step 3: Charge the battery without interruption until the protective panel prompts for single overvoltage protection.
After these steps, the capacity will be automatically updated. The APP battery capacity shows the actual capacity of the battery, at which point the SOC will be accurate, and all capacity-related will be accurate.

The first step is to set the capacity of the battery, which is what the capacity of the battery would be. You can set it a little larger, for example, 100AH battery capacity, 120AH or 150AH battery capacity.
The second step is to discharge the battery through the discharger, discharge the battery and put it on the protective board to prompt the individual undervoltage protection.
Step 3: Charge the battery without interruption until the protective panel prompts for single overvoltage protection.
After these steps, the capacity will be automatically updated. The APP battery capacity shows the actual capacity of the battery, at which point the SOC will be accurate, and all capacity-related will be accurate.
How can you do this. Its counter productive because your BMS would now assume a higher energy storage then actual.

I had the same issue. I just set the correct battery capacity and saved it...then rebooted the BMS. It then came back with the correct state of charge.

Back