diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS pairing

Hendo

Just set up the 24s 200 amp bms on 16 302ah cells with 3.36v on 15 cells 1 cell was 3.45 (reason for setting it up initial charge on batteries). I got it to pair with 1234 but verification was 123456??? It read total voltage and each cell so I changed password and started setup under lifpo4 tab I input 16 cells it said 2 tried 16 again same thing 2 cells??? I tried setting capacity to 302 it said 5??? set phone down and it timed out. opened phone back up and now I can't get BMS to pair. Somebody has to know something of this all info welcome

Yeah 123456 is the password, and 1234 is pairing. Have not had the troubles you've had thou so I can help ya there. Maybe it's a dud. I have had 2 and no issues with them. Have another on the way.

It seems like people are having problems after changing the password. I haven't had any issues with them. But I didn't change the passwords. Surely there's some way to reset the password. But I haven't seen anything yet. I would try contacting the seller.

After changing the password I believe that you have to force close the app. Maybe you missed this step.
If you are not sure how to do this, just restart your phone.

Ive tried uninstalling app twice restarting phone every consevable combination of password along with originals. triple checked wires and continuity of them. Nothing working it will power on but won't pair for nothing. Have no idea why it reverted to 2 cells at 5 amp capacity in the setup tab

I've tried getting with jk support no help email won't go thru on website tried sending thru email nothing, tried seller nothing yet either. I hear there is some code but who ever has it is keeping it secret. Dropping another 185 bucks for another paperweight just doesn't seem to pass the logic test I mean really didn't even get to set it up

Please let us know if you get it figured out.
It will be helpful for others in the future.

Try resetting the bluetooth on your phone or choose to forget the jk one and retry. I have not seen a bad one yet.

I have watched his videos a few time good review of it. loveoff grid garage and Will Prowse channels but you have to get it to open first then the settings to actually take and not put in random numbers

There was another post about password issue and it was due to newer app, try downgrading your phone app.

Here's that thread.

Well I sent everyone I could think of to get the code and Daisy from Docoan came thru. Had to put older app version on the phone 4.8.4 and with the new pass code you can open it then go to change the password again using the pass code to original 1234 (I didn't want to tempt fate) and all's working great
Thank you to all for you help

Well I sent everyone I could think of to get the code and Daisy from Docoan came thru. Had to put older app version on the phone 4.8.4 and with the new pass code you can open it then go to change the password again using the pass code to original 1234 (I didn't want to tempt fate) and all's working great
Thank you to all for you help
Glad you got it working.

Back