diy solar

diy solar

JK Voltage calibration

hb48

Is there a trick to getting the JK BMS to accept the voltage you put in for calibration. Keeps saying failed when putting in the actual measured voltage with calibrated DMM which is about 1.1v off from the BMS itself.

Not sure if there is some magic to get this to work but I read another user had similar issues and they could only make marginal changes from what the BMS was measuring only.

Is there a trick to getting the JK BMS to accept the voltage you put in for calibration. Keeps saying failed when putting in the actual measured voltage with calibrated DMM which is about 1.1v off from the BMS itself.

Not sure if there is some magic to get this to work but I read another user had similar issues and they could only make marginal changes from what the BMS was measuring only.
Did you first enter the Password?

All the other settings save but he calibration is the one which isn't happy. One of the many JK manuals state to turn off Charge and Discharge than set it. This makes no difference. It only allows you to set changes close to what the JK reports which is silly if its off when compared to calibrated Meter.

Used more than 30 JK BMSs. All of them accepted the input voltage value. Seems like a faulty hardware. Can you send it back to the shop? I just sent back 2 flawed JK B2A8S30P without any problem and no charge.

Ordered from China, it's faster and cheaper to buy a new one if that is the issue. Everything else works fine. I think this is a FW/Software issue with these rather tahn faulty HW. There is an expectation these will be off by a voltage or two if i understand. Most don't bother with calibration at all

Take a look at this, seems like some voodo is required to get it to stick

Back