diy solar

diy solar

Lithtech Server rack 48v battery Alibaba-worth it?

solarHandyman

I'm thinking about adding another battery to my battery bank. I had a generally good experience with Docan tech, so I started shopping around on their Alibaba page. Things seems to have gotten cheaper per kwh for certain models and lots of LiFePO4 cells (I have lots of theories) and I was curious if anyone had an informed opionon on some of the Lithtech Chinese Server rack batteries?
https://lith-tec.en.alibaba.com/pro...tml?spm=a2700.shop_index.152.2.7c9824d8Qx8Wn2

This model, 300 AH, 48v, in a server rack case with a BMS, seems to be going for $850. I sent in an inquiry as their pricing options were not working properly. Alibaba has a very poorly maintained and coded website.

I have been looking at like 20 different companies including lithtech and are probably gonna buy with them the 48v 200ah the price is 1094 each. Shipping is pretty cheap for 3 and inverter about 800. I talked to the person. There facility looks nice i have gotten a video of the production and the cells they use are gotion a which i guess is a big chinese manufacturer. They also pallet them nice and theyve been making for like 15 years they say

I have been looking at like 20 different companies including lithtech and are probably gonna buy with them the 48v 200ah the price is 1094 each. Shipping is pretty cheap for 3 and inverter about 800. I talked to the person.
Let me know when finally order and the final price to your door! I swear I got double the fees that were quoted in my trade agreement when I finally hit "pay." Just bought 32x 280 ah cells, no case, for $2400 from Docan through Daisy. Quote was $2200. Still the best prices direct from China I've seen in the past three years.

Back