diy solar

Magnum Inverter, Midnite Classic 150's

JamesW

Getting ready to upgrade the system.

Looking to rehome:

(1) Magnum MS4024PAE 120/240 Inverter
(2) Midnite Classic 150 charge controllers
(12) Rolls S550 batteries nearing end-of-life

There are also (2) new Midnite Classic 150 charge controllers in factory boxes that were sealed in a faraday cage

I don't want to ship. I would like buyer to see the system working in situ before buying and disassembly.

Price is set at $3500 for the inverter, wiring mini-panel and (4) Midnite Classic charge controllers.

Anyone in NW Florida, SE Alabama or SW Georgia got any interest?

Last edited:
Any remotes for the Magnum?
Just didn't want you to forget about those.

I edited this once but somehow the edit didn't stick. Guess I forgot to save.

Anyway, let's try this again.

The "remote" is installed in the top, center of the wiring closet (included). Pics follow:

Wiring_closet_and_inverter.JPG

magnum_remote.JPG

Last edited:
I've never used one/don't know what it's for ..... so I don't know if they are included. The current system is in a dedicated "solar shack" and is not remotely instrumented.

Have to look over the storage area.....
I would like to purchase both Magnums and classic 150 for agreed fair price in Idaho so I would need to pay shipping.

I would like to purchase both Magnums and classic 150 for agreed fair price in Idaho so I would need to pay shipping.

Please look at the pics above. This stuff is very, very heavy and the freight would be very high.

If you really wish to do so, what would be an agreeable deal for you for 2 Magnums and 4 Midnite Classic 150's?

Equipment still available and a good deal for nearby folks. It is listed in the Craigslist for Panama City, Florida.

Last edited:
Back