diy solar

diy solar

Manual for Dykbhuang BMS

LanduytG

Solar Enthusiast
Is their a manual for these units? I would like to know for sure what all wires are before hooking the up. I wait to long to get these and let out the smoke right away.

Greg

Is their a manual for these units? I would like to know for sure what all wires are before hooking the up. I wait to long to get these and let out the smoke right away.

Greg

Basically none of these chinese FET based commodity BMS' have a true manual or even really a full product page from what I've seen.

You might get more of a response if you give a link to the BMS or more details. I believe DYKBhuang, is a seller, not the manufacturer. It is likely that you have either the JBD Smart BMS (JBD-SP04S020) or the Ant BMS, but without more info hard to know.

Basically none of these chinese FET based commodity BMS' have a true manual or even really a full product page from what I've seen.

You might get more of a response if you give a link to the BMS or more details. I believe DYKBhuang, is a seller, not the manufacturer. It is likely that you have either the JBD Smart BMS (JBD-SP04S020) or the Ant BMS, but without more info hard to know.

Thanks it is the JBD but I got it figured out.

Greg

Back