diy solar

diy solar

Minor damage on new cells

Mezney

Hey all,
1st post. I bought 64 cells from Alibaba.com from shenzhen basen technology. All cells look fine except 2. The 2 both have dents in the corner (Same corner). One is small and hard to see the 2nd is worse and disrupted the shrink wrap.
When reaching out to sales manager she told me.

“I have seen your photo. In fact, the battery does not affect the use.
Is it ok that we refund 20USD to PAYPAL for you?
In future sales, we will use guard corners around the case to prevent battery bumping”

I don’t think I want to use the cells but this is my 1st build so idk if I’m being over picky. What do you think. Should I demand and exchange or refund?D4DFF901-E038-4449-9509-8F5CF6FCDDE4.jpeg1A5174CF-23FA-4395-9F78-57BC24F5A409.jpeg233F3ECB-0349-4E87-AA32-1E6D86B4EAB7.jpeg415977BA-93CE-4EF1-8D73-2D35FC90EF21.jpeg270822DC-F9B5-4DBE-8FD9-8FA4F686A8BA.jpeg424C9F6C-1F12-41BA-B115-A6247FC2D2DF.jpeg

That would be a return for me. I want perfect cells. It's not that hard to ship cubes.

There is no way I would use those. Basin has a US warehouse. Tell them new cells. Also ups will not except those for return shipping. I went through this with jidian technology. Jidian technology also said they were going to send someone to my house to pick them up?.

There is no way I would use those. Basin has a US warehouse. Tell them new cells. Also ups will not except those for return shipping. I went through this with jidian technology. Jidian technology also said they were going to send someone to my house to pick them up?.
They are full of it. Was that Winnie? She's a serial liar.

Ray comes to the same conclusion as me on Jidian.
Definitely avoid!

I like Ray but his vids are so long and drawn out - its almost too tedious to watch a whole hour for a tidbit of valuable info...
There are a few KNOWN GOOD Vendors which are well known here but people run off to "find the deal" without considering why we have Known Good Vendors reviewed here.

They are full of it. Was that Winnie? She's a serial liar.
Yes it was Winnie. The batteries I got were so bloated busbars wouldn't even fit, shrink wrap was coming off and all of them tested at about 260. I did get a full refund from PayPal.

Back