diy solar

diy solar

MPP PIP-1012-LV not displaying load information

Reef Whooligan

I have a MPP 1012-LV setup for some testing with a Renogy 12V 200AH AGM battery. it is working in that I am powering things from the inverter but no output information is displayed on the screen besides amperage saying 1A all the time.

The things it shows are:
Load - 0W
Load - 0%
Load - 0VA

I ran a fan off the battery for about 6 hours and I believe it should have been using over 100W and the battery icon still showed all 4 bars. When I plugged in the utility power, and it switched to charging, then the battery icon showed two bars.

Anybody have one of these and know why loads aren't displaying right?

Can you please provide the screen shots?
Did it work before?
Did you try disconnecting every thing and let it set for about 20 minutes then connect the battery and then turn on the inverter switch and see if it will show correct data?

Can you please provide the screen shots?
Did it work before?
Did you try disconnecting every thing and let it set for about 20 minutes then connect the battery and then turn on the inverter switch and see if it will show correct data?

Thanks for the advice. This is a new setup so I've never seen it work. I disconnected it for awhile to make sure but still had the same results. I then tried a hair dryer and it shows numbers. Seems weird but there must be some minimum to display that the box fan I was using wasn't enough for.

Back