diy solar

diy solar

My 24v Stand alone system as UPS, Solar input WIP

This is a 15a plug. I believe you need the larger 20a style in case you plug something big into it. You can tell which is which by the extra notch in the full power one.

3000w/110v= 27.27a
I think he has two circuits coming out of his circuit breaker panel. So he has another set of outlets somewhere.

True. Plus the breakers in the distribution box are 15 amp.

Am currently performing an update to my system. I seriously considered upgrading to 48v because the Victron pricing is basically the same price 24 vs 48v.

I opted to remain with the same voltage for a variety of reasons discussed in my portable thread. I will be placing the batteries in battery cases. These are discussed in detail in the thread: https://diysolarforum.com/threads/luyuan-battery-case.44827/

When done I will have 4 batteries in these cases on rollers for mobility, two on the left and two on the right. My project wall will need some reorganization. The current plan is to utilize mobile panels as discussed below in my links. I am currently building the first one of the second design which will have a lower center of gravity. It is my hopes to incorporate solar input before the snow flies. Not a small task with a fully time job, family and other responsibilities as many can understand.

diy solar

diy solar
Back