diy solar

diy solar

Need a book recommendation please

Rednecktek

Solar Wizard
Hey y'all, I'm looking at maybe grabbing one of the Growatt grid tie string inverters at the camp but knowing that my state is NEC2020 I need to make sure that I have all my install bits are up to snuff. To do this I figure it's best to buy a book that covers everything in simple terms as a sort of "instruction manual" for everything.

So, since I looked at Amazon's selection there are about 6 bazillion books but I have no idea which one to get. Any recommendations?

I guess I should have mentioned I have a couple NEC2020 books, but they're both "Buy our special edition on PV install" and don't cover any of that. Cheap is a bonus too.

It's great that you're considering a book to help with your solar installation. For a practical guide, I'd recommend "Solar Power DIY Handbook" by Baiano Reeves. It breaks down solar installation in simple terms, which can be a valuable "instruction manual" for your project, especially with the NEC2020 requirements in mind.With regards to leisure reading, if you ever find some downtime on your boat, you can explore A Complete Guide to Colleen Hoover Books. Colleen Hoover's books offer engaging fiction for those moments when you want to unwind.So, whether you're diving into the world of solar power or escaping into a captivating story, you've got options to keep you both informed and entertained.

Last edited:
Back