diy solar

diy solar

Need suggestion on plug and play system

silver billet

I'm looking into building my own RV from scratch, and just want a drop dead simple setup, where some engineer somewhere figured it all out for me. I don't want to play with fuses and bus bars and under guage wires as I know me and my limits (mainly lack of interest and patience to do it right) and if I DIY the electrical, one day I'll wake up with my feet on fire.

So the ecoflow delta is on sale for $999 and from what I understand it can be chained together. My questions, would two of these be a good system? I need to power my laptop all day every day, a few LED's for light, charge my phone, and possibly use an air fryer. The stove, fridge/freezer, and hot water would all be gas powered. Heat would be from one of those diesel heaters.

I'm attracted to both the price and the "fast charging speed". Would a few solar panels on the roof keep these things powered up and my computer/lights running even on shady days?

And also, how many can be chained together. Just two?

And final question; how much money do I pay for the privledge of just buying something and pluging in the provided wires? Am I paying just a hundred or two extra, or 500 to 1000 extra etc?

Thanks!

Back