diy solar

diy solar

Any plug and play adapters for plugging rigid solar panels into Jackery Power Stations?

Solar User

Hello everyone,

I am relatively familiar with other brands of power stations but I am trying to help out someone else who has Jackery power stations that I am not as familiar with. Is there an easy adapter that can be purchased that will connect MC4 connectors to the jack that is used by Jackery (appears to be an 8mm). A quick search on Amazon turned up several options that looked promising but the reviews were mixed with some saying that Jackery uses reverse polarity. I just wanted to see if anybody had done this before or had ideas because we have been given a 100 watt rigid panel that would be nice to hook up to the Jackery stations if there is an easy way. Thanks for any input.

Hello everyone,

I am relatively familiar with other brands of power stations but I am trying to help out someone else who has Jackery power stations that I am not as familiar with. Is there an easy adapter that can be purchased that will connect MC4 connectors to the jack that is used by Jackery (appears to be an 8mm). A quick search on Amazon turned up several options that looked promising but the reviews were mixed with some saying that Jackery uses reverse polarity. I just wanted to see if anybody had done this before or had ideas because we have been given a 100 watt rigid panel that would be nice to hook up to the Jackery stations if there is an easy way. Thanks for any input.
Check this part number out maybe
1703874443193.png

@Culchee - Thanks again for the information. I am in the US and wondered if I was able to order that part since it appears to be from Jackery South Africa (not sure why Jackery in North America does not seem to show it). Have you ordered it or used this part before? Just curious as there seems to be several available in other places like Amazon that say they are compatible but have reviews stating that they are not because of the Jackery reverse polarity issue. The price of 295.00 Rands does not look too bad if they are able to sell to the US.

Back