diy solar

diy solar

Neey active balancer liners large

ddonq1412

Have a neey active balancer 4a and attempted to use it in a seplos mason vertical box to attempt to balance cells. When I have the balancer connected after a few minutes I have a lineres large on status on neey app. I have removed the cables and reattached and the same thing happens after a few mins. When them item arrived the balance cable for 2 and 14+ was detached and I pushed them back in and used some hot glue to attach a solid fix to the connector so no more leads would come out.

Any ideas what I can do to help the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-29-19-08-23-66_9a0ff65136bee24f7a284540f83eb6ed.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-29-19-08-23-66_9a0ff65136bee24f7a284540f83eb6ed.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 15
The error is “line res large”. It means that one of the sense cables has too high resistance.

You should use a multimeter to confirm all the leads are crimped correctly, sometimes they aren’t done correctly in the factory plug, so be sure to check them as well.

Reseated it in connector. Eel who I got it from is sending me out new leads I have attempted to DIY fix it to help charge cells. That my seplos bms won't work with

Didn't make a difference it went back to the same thing after 10 minutes. It's not reading voltage now

Didn't make a difference it went back to the same thing after 10 minutes. It's not reading voltage now
Did you check the leads with a multimeter?

You need also to ensure the inside of the terminals aren’t opened up at the module connector.

The cables on multi meter read fine but wonder if kept there would the same thing happen . Might just have to wait till my new cable arrives.

Back