diy solar

diy solar

Never trust insulation you didn't install yourself

Solder on the BMS leads plug pushed through 18650 wrappers when taping to battery pack. BMS 2.0 got a thick foam backing.

That is what I’m afraid I’m going to run into also!! I’m trying to replace new batteries to the previous battery bank because they we all different age and amps and died . However, I am getting a power surge from the CCS when I try to connect the positive cable to it!! .. I DO NOT KNOW WHY SOOO CONFUSED !!!

That is what I’m afraid I’m going to run into also!! I’m trying to replace new batteries to the previous battery bank because they we all different age and amps and died . However, I am getting a power surge from the CCS when I try to connect the positive cable to it!! .. I DO NOT KNOW WHY SOOO CONFUSED !!!
Welcome to the party FarmLife.

What is CCS?

Inrush current filling the capacitors, most likely. Use a carpenters pencil as a resistor and put the positive on one end of the lead and the CCS terminal at the other end of the pencil. Wait 30 seconds and then hook up with no spark as the caps are full.

Pencil lead used to conduct electricity, apparently it still does.
My auto shop teacher demonstrated "WHY NOT TO USE A PENCIL ON A DISTRIBUTOR CAP". The pencil line created a path for the electricity to follow.

Back