diy solar

diy solar

New build some advise please

crocodillis

Hi all newb to the forum this is my first time venturing into building my own pack so am looking for a little guidance I am building a 12volt 400Ah battery pack with the following 8 x 200Ah 3.2 volt RJ Lithium prismatic cells and a 200 amp BMS also supplied by RJ Lithium.
So my limited understanding is 4 x 3.2 V 200amp cells in series = 12.8 volts done 2 times, then parallel both batteries to give me 400Ah at 12 volts have I got this right?

So my questions are how do I do the above using 1 BMS and where would I be likely find a diagram for the above.
I'm aware that I have to top balance the cells before I do anything else.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi all newb to the forum this is my first time venturing into building my own pack so am looking for a little guidance I am building a 12volt 400Ah battery pack with the following 8 x 200Ah 3.2 volt RJ Lithium prismatic cells and a 200 amp BMS also supplied by RJ Lithium.
So my limited understanding is 4 x 3.2 V 200amp cells in series = 12.8 volts done 2 times, then parallel both batteries to give me 400Ah at 12 volts have I got this right?
Yes, that is the correct connection to get a 12V battery with 8 cells, but you will need 2 BMS for it, one 4S for every 4 cells connected in series

diy solar

diy solar
Back