Has anyone dealt with this battery.
Price seems good and design is nice.
Made in China.

what do you think?

Attachments

• 6B0176A3-7F69-458D-BACE-78B5EBEB37D2.jpeg
    6B0176A3-7F69-458D-BACE-78B5EBEB37D2.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 18
Hard to tell if it includes a BMS and what type of LFP cells. The price is also hard to decipher. Could be a good deal depending on freight and contents. What do you know about seller?

The size is different depending where in the description you look. It is also difficult to tell what the following means,

''Built in 12.8V BMS Transformer 220v used 3.2v 105ah"

When someone is that loosey goosey with the descriptions it is hard to form a positive conclusion about the quality of the used cells. Or is the transformer used? or maybe it is a BMS Transformer, whatever that is?

I don't know if the word "used" in the title means they are used cells. "100Ah 12v Lithium Ion Battery Pack for Solar battery Camper Built in 12.8V BMS Transformer 220v used 3.2v 105ah " Or what Transformer 220v means.
Also, the container label reads 4S1P, but the description reads 4S2P and the capacity reads 200ah, I would confirm all these values, and also ask who the cell manufacturer is. The company seems legit, if you believe its page on AliExpress.

Has anyone dealt with this battery.
Price seems good and design is nice.
Made in China.

what do you think?

Someone else bought the 24 volt version. You could post in his thread and ask how it's holding up.

As has been suggested I would be asking questions. Who is the cell and BMS manufacturer, are the cells new, are they matched and anything else you can think of.

Back