diy solar

diy solar

Next stages in 6000XP setup!

ChrisSwolls

Well, I’ve got the setup pretty dialed in and had a pretty solid day today and definitely hit a milestone breaking 50kWh! First full day of running the setup with the extra panels I setup. They’re setup in a temporary manner until I get the skids built but all in all, I’m impressed!

(26) 370w panels (temps are mounted against the fence, no idea on angle but definitely not ideal lol)
A single 6000XP
(4) lifepower 4’s
7S2P MPPT1
6S2P MPPT2

Batteries got down to 70-ish percent over the night lastnight. I kicked on the AC earlier in the AM to bring them down a bit more, hitting 52% before going positive on PV around 9:50 am

I ran the AC longer this evening, getting to 75%. I’m wondering what I can get out of the system if the batteries weren’t back up to 100% by 2pm.

I can’t wait to add a second XP and a few more batteries! Lol I’ve definitely tested the heck out of this XP and put it through its paces for sure! This unit has ran 5.9kW for hours (on accident lol) and has been running 4.3-ish kW all day, every day for many days in a row. They’re absolutely STOUT units!

I can 100% attest to these being solid units!

Attachments

• IMG_3377.png
    IMG_3377.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 2

diy solar

diy solar
Back