diy solar

diy solar

No longer deal with ever again AliExpress

Like I said it's paypal... I have not been at all impressed with their handling of problems VS ANY CC co I have ever dealt with in the past. They don't give a crap and even when you give them details of what you provide as documentation the phone reps have no interest in obtaining it thus far. but yes Thank you that is what I thought would be wise also...
This. Never pay for things in China using your PayPal account. Always pay with your credit card and no account logged in. You can still use PayPal that way but you’re dealing with your credit card if there’s a problem instead of PayPal.

if you charge back a card while it was a transaction tied to your PayPal account they can and will freeze all your funds in your account as well as claim you still owe them.

paypal are a bag of dicks. Those punks a few years ago mistakenly told the government I made 364k or some crazy amount like that.

Ok now you guys have me worried as I just spent over $2000 on cells with them. Did I make a mistake? Will told us they are good to use.
I figured out too late that it's like a Amazon thing where they just host the main site and process payments for a ton of different sellers. So it matters who you actually buy from. But either way Purchasing with paypal using the paypal CC or it linked to your bank account IS NOT THE WAY TO GO! (leaning that too late also). I hope your experience goes better than mine.

"FYI" I am not sure the date I placed my order, but I do have an e-mail from the company saying if I don't receive my order by May 21st ,I can open a dispute. The product arrived today April 11th. I got 4 - 280ah cells packing could have been better, but all cells were flawless and 3.28 volt each. So unless they don't pass capacity test I am pleased. I checked I ordered on Feb 17th.

The issue is no real help on either of the two major purchasing sites. If it was not for my cc company paying me back out of their pocket, I would have lost almost $1200 several months ago. I thought my case would be simple since I showed what I wanted from the seller in the Alibaba chat and then showed what they sent. The case was ruled in their favor truly hard to believe. I had the to escalate the case all the way up and by then the charge back window was over.

Back