diy solar

diy solar

Oh my goodness how Presidents have changed oh no drama drama like a man with a period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lets start with Hillery Clinton shall we? ever here of "Crossfire Hurricane? a Clinton paid lie claiming that trump was a Russian spy. (They kept that lie going for years)
she paid a fine for that crime. She had an illegal server with government classified (and worse) e-mails that were removed with "BleachBit" to stop forensics of the hard-drive. Smashed Phones with hammers that were involved. And did not even get a hand-slap for that.
So Trump declassifies doc's and stores them in Mara logo and the Biden family crime syndicate tells the DOJ to send the FBI to "raid" Mara Logo. While days before his lawyers remove classified document's from when he was vice president and no raid there or admitting it.
Nothing to see here right?
So do not give me crap about double standards.

OK, then why is your focus on one particular US president instead of the last 3, or for that matter, the last 6 or so?
Because I don't like double standards, you see terms like "the Biden crime family" without a shred of evidence.

If you look at Trump, who allegedly only ran to promote the "Trump brand", you have scams like Trump university and the Donald J. Trump Foundation. (If you or I tried anything like that, we would be behind bars) Trump allegedly claimed he saved the crown prince of Saudi Arabia's ass and his son in law got a 2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince.

Let the FBI do it's investigations in the Hunter Biden laptop, if there was anything inappropriate, prosecute. But insist on the same standards for all presidents and their families, not just the ones you despise...

Well anyone that has been watching what is really going knows the truth and more are seeing it.
And as for the Hunter Biden had the FBI had the laptop for about year then they told twitter to Watch for Hunter Biden missinformation.
You seem to be clueless as to whats is going on.

Ok lets start with Hillery Clinton shall we? ever here of "Crossfire Hurricane? a Clinton paid lie claiming that trump was a Russian spy. (They kept that lie going for years)
she paid a fine for that crime. She had an illegal server with government classified (and worse) e-mails that were removed with "BleachBit" to stop forensics of the hard-drive. Smashed Phones with hammers that were involved. And did not even get a hand-slap for that.
So Trump declassifies doc's and stores them in Mara logo and the Biden family crime syndicate tells the DOJ to send the FBI to "raid" Mara Logo. While days before his lawyers remove classified document's from when he was vice president and no raid there or admitting it.
Nothing to see here right?
So do not give me crap about double standards.
Too much to unpack.

One thing I am fairly sure off is that politicians, not even presidents can declassify secrets with the power of thought, there are official procedures for that. I also doubt that Trump or Biden will go to prison over that.

Would be helpful if you could provide links to those allegations, especially outcomes from trials.

I have done my homework. If you want to know the truth then you do your homework.

Because I don't like double standards, you see terms like "the Biden crime family" without a shred of evidence.

That's not even close to accurate. There is enough anecdotal evidence to warrant an investigation. However, the term "Biden crime family" is a bit over the top.

But insist on the same standards for all presidents and their families

Agreed, and you could set the example by treating all of them the same yourself.

That's not even close to accurate. There is enough anecdotal evidence to warrant an investigation. However, the term "Biden crime family" is a bit over the top.
I am sure there will be plenty of investigations, most of them politically motivated, but that is how your system works...

Agreed, and you could set the example by treating all of them the same yourself.
I do not have a favourite politician, if I were to vote, I would vote for those who legislate with a healthy dose of empathy and based on facts.

I just wanted to make sure I got it right in case the topic of a public servant financially benefiting from his or her position comes up again in the future. I would hate to see double standards...
I think Leo is an angry female activist .... angry women are the one who bring things up from further back than anyone else can remember.

You also like to make flat statements like .... there is absolutely no evidence .... shortly after someone has posted a lot of evidence. Apparently you just want to try to make others angry .... There is already too much of that in the world.

Last edited:
I think Leo is an angry female activist
You liar, you don't "think", you follow the conspiracy theory of the day.

.... angry women are the one who bring things up from further back than anyone else can remember.
Sorry you can't remember yesterday.

You also like to make flat statements like .... there is absolutely no evidence .... shortly after someone has posted a lot of evidence.
Links to social media and conspiracy nutter websites is not evidence. Even the makers of ivermectin state on their website that ivermectin does not work.

Apparently you just want to try to make others angry .... There is already too much of that in the world.
I am trying to show people how we have biases. Some get it after a little prodding...

If a politician uses the power of office to enrich themselves or their families, that would be bad right?

Look for something more 2023… come on it is not hard.

look atwhat Bob found. Was fauci wearing a mask? Him and others violated their own suggested mandates so much it got Governor Newsome recalled in California.

obama’s had a maskless party…. The WEF had a maskless party…. “Ppl like you will always just follow orders” Didn’t work well for some ppl in the past for an excuse. Just a word of caution.

in the military they often made us decide what was lawful or not to follow orders.

They are getting bank records... about 12 banks all together The first bank they got the records from show a 3 million dollar payment from a CCP owned shell company 2 months after Biden left the vice presidency .... that money got divided up among several Biden family members with 1 account only labeled as Biden. The treasury department has been hiding these bank records for years and have finally been forced to release them.
The family lawyer claims it was seed money for a company .... that never materialized. What is the more obvious explanation?
There are 11 other banks to get records from.

They tried to impeach Trump over a phone call made to the leader of Ukraine telling him Ukraine needed to stop the rampant corruption and do some investigating ....... Biden is on video bragging about how he put the screws to a prosecutor who was investigating a company paying Hunter for things he had no expertise in ... He said that if they didn't stop the investigation they wouldn't get their aid package ... then bragged about how the investigation got dropped .... It's just crazy he was never prosecuted for that.
Freedom of speech and the rule of law are vital .... both have been corrupted.
Its worse now that theyre chasing after Trump for a misdemeanor. Using a prosecutor who lets felons walk free. Can you imaging W. Bush having his attorney general arrest John Kerry before the 2004 election... Banana republics pull this stuff. And amazingly democrats call Trump a threat to democracy.
The leading opposition candidate being harassed by democrat prosecutors on the state and local level.

Its worse now that theyre chasing after Trump for a misdemeanor. Using a prosecutor who lets felons walk free. Can you imaging W. Bush having his attorney general arrest John Kerry before the 2004 election... Banana republics pull this stuff. And amazingly democrats call Trump a threat to democracy.
The leading opposition candidate being harassed by democrat prosecutors on the state and local level.
That prosecutor is very politicized if it is the one think …. I haven’t kept up with that. I seen something today Trump or someone related to his campaign are saying he might be arrested. Again have not kept up as to the charges. They have been trying to get him since decided to run against Hillary. …… If Trump was testifying against Hillary he would be like Epstein….. dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back