diy solar

diy solar

Ordered bluetti AC200P from Max Oak the screen says it is AC200

freshh20mac

MaxOak said that they only ship lithium now but all screens say AC200, no longer use the ’P’ designation. How can I tell it has the new lithium cells?
did I get duped?

MaxOak said that they only ship lithium now but all screens say AC200, no longer use the ’P’ designation. How can I tell it has the new lithium cells?
did I get duped?
Does it say 2000watt battery on it?
Look in the BMS section of the control panel.
200P will have 16 LFP batteries in the BMS section.
The old AC200 has 14 NMA batteries.

Bluetti no longer allows visual inspection on the screen of the individual cells and voltages. No forward button to see the cells themselves. It is 2000 watt so it says. No where in the packaging does it say LiFePO4. Like Will said, needs more attention to detail and clarity to the customer. Nothing about firmware listed or shown so do not even think any of it can be updated 87F1A562-E331-409D-933A-3B43A68603E2.jpeg317E1ACE-4F7E-496E-8021-810C9897F096.jpeg

Bluetti no longer allows visual inspection on the screen of the individual cells and voltages. No forward button to see the cells themselves. It is 2000 watt so it says. No where in the packaging does it say LiFePO4. Like Will said, needs more attention to detail and clarity to the customer. Nothing about firmware listed or shown so do not even think any of it can be updated
Maxoak Only uses LFP in the AC200 now so you were not duped.
They went to LFP because the LG NMA cells were not available.
16 cells x 3.2V = 51.2V nominal
16 x 3.65V = 58.4V
16 x 2.5V = 40V
Did you read the manual?

16 x 3.65V = 58.4V
16 x 2.5V = 40V
Did you read the manual?
16 x 3.65V = 58.4V
16 x 2.5V = 40V
Did you read the manual?
yes I did numerous times, and no where do you find any of the numbers (volts) or number of cells in the manual you quote. Better see the new updated manual. It also does not state the type of battery cells used. Would it be so hard to put that information within the manual. I bought this so as not to need to make my own system and do those calculations.

It sounds similar to what I got and sent it back. They are sending out scrapped together units. Look at the Bluetti sticker, lower right model #. Then Google that part # +electric.garden.com. Many of the model #'s they are shipping don't exist. Cobbed together and you'll never know for sure what it is.

Back