diy solar

diy solar

OUCH, panels still hurt on a cloudy day

If it's a full moon I'll have 200+ volts here too (and adding in the town/city light pollution). Of course it isn't even able to do more than like 1-2 watts (so says the inverter, but probably 0 watts)
I just never touch wires even if stuff is off

I went on a Boomer while it was docked. And crawled through the interstage of missile to examine avionics and flight termination system. But I never sailed on it or on the surface ship monitoring launch, only got to watch remote on TV screen.

I went on a Boomer while it was docked. And crawled through the interstage of missile to examine avionics and flight termination system. But I never sailed on it or on the surface ship monitoring launch, only got to watch remote on TV screen.
TY Hyman Rickover, shoving scaled down nuke plants into a steel tube, operated by19-25 year olds, and never spilling the nuclear fuel (knock on wood). Naval reactors have an outstanding record of over 134 million miles safely steamed on nuclear power, and they have amassed over 5700 reactor-years of safe operation.

To date, a much better track record than commercial plants which are typically operated for shareholders' profit.

My system is trailer mounted, built in my shop and nearly completed the whole thing before moving it outside. Even inside under shop lights, two panels in series would make 60+v. Definitely enough to get your attention if you did something wrong.

Back