diy solar

diy solar

PDP for mpp / growatt etc.

realpinochet

Make Stuff In America Again!
For those of you using power distribution panels with all the breakers and spd's like the midnight e panels or conext pdp panels what are you using for the mpp or growatt style which don't have specific panels yet? I'd like to make my setup compliant with UL standards. Also, another question how many of you are running the inverters and batteries in a separate structure other than your house? If the system is remote as in out of the house does that make insurance policies easier to obtain or would they still want that shed in the back yard that contains everything up to UL code etc? I'm planning on, if possible, putting the inverters and batteries outside the house. Additionally, is there any up to date books, video series or internet sites that provides information on solar terminology, configuration, wiring ..including main and sub panels and combiner boxes with fuses or breakers and when to use them? How to install and point the panels at the proper angle and slope etc? I figured a lot of guys in the AIO are like me and just starting off but would like to install it properly and learn how to expand later with something like a conext or something.

interested in knowing the pdp answer too. I guess a diy din rail box?

Back