diy solar

diy solar

Phocos - Voltronic switches off loads when changing mode

xristostsilis

Hi!

I live in Greece and I have a phocos 5kw 230v inverter. I have it with some diy lifepo4 battery plus a jk BMS without communication from BMS to inverter. I have some voltages set to switch the phocos/voltronic from off grid to grid mode, but I’ve seen that when it switches from off grid to grid mode it turns off the loads for 3 seconds which is very annoying. Any help?

Hi!

I live in Greece and I have a phocos 5kw 230v inverter. I have it with some diy lifepo4 battery plus a jk BMS without communication from BMS to inverter. I have some voltages set to switch the phocos/voltronic from off grid to grid mode, but I’ve seen that when it switches from off grid to grid mode it turns off the loads for 3 seconds which is very annoying. Any help?

Some units have two modes - UPS and Appliance. Is it set to UPS?

I would assume UPS mode would result in the fastest switchover time.
Hm so it’s not that. I sent an email to phocos but I don’t know when they will answer to me. It’s kinda important so if anyone knows and would like to help would be appreciated

so the fw i have already is 3013 for the main and 619 for the display while the latest one available is Main Body (U1) 30.17 and Display Unit (U2) 6.27 (source). I cannot see the release notes for the older fw's that where released in between of the one i have and the latest. Don't know if it's a software bug

inverter model: Any-Grid PSW-H-5KW-230/48V

My current settings are:

Καταγραφή.JPG

Hi
Did you solve the issue?
How big battery do you have?
Is it possible that battery voltage drops too much when mode is switched from Grid to off gird?
Are battery cables thick enough 35mm2 or more and not too long?

diy solar

diy solar
Back