diy solar

diy solar

Picking Panels by Size (46 inch)

"Aliexpress" is generally a red flag.

"24% efficiency" another red flag.... that's 20% higher than most panels (20%).
Understood. I assumed there were some bold claims but I don't really know how to evaluate panel quality. Would choosing something smaller but trustworthy, e.g., the renology 100s, be a safer bet? I would end up with significantly less of my roof covered in panels due to their 40 inch width.

Understood. I assumed there were some bold claims but I don't really know how to evaluate panel quality. Would choosing something smaller but trustworthy, e.g., the renology 100s, be a safer bet? I would end up with significantly less of my roof covered in panels due to their 40 inch width.

Size constraints are often the most difficult to satisfy. This comes up time to time, and I've not found a good resource.

If you're okay with the panels you've identified only having 80% of the claimed power, then they may be fine.

Okay that is the answer I was looking for! I think that still would yield the most power given my size constraints. Thanks!

Panels are something I would be hesitant to ship through that many hands - breakages.

Also there may be some excise taxes on imported panels… just be sure and check before you order.

diy solar

diy solar
Back