diy solar

diy solar

Please check my diagram

carlo072811

Did I use proper MCB ampere ratings? If not please suggest. Do i need to use buck converter for my AC charger or is it ok to connect directly to the BMS and battery? Please suggest ampere ratings of fuses.

Please add if I miss something or change something.

Thank you in advance

Note: black on positive line are fuses

Attachments

• diagram1.jpg
    diagram1.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 55
Looks good, very detailed you have clearly put some effort into designing this system

Doesn't the power have to go over the shunt for it to work correctly?

Screenshot_2023-07-26-14-42-26-168-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

1599-4178426ee986046d816b39d6fef67405.jpg

thanks for the reply,

here's the detailed wiring diagram, i just put it in simple way just to have a clean diagram

Attachments

• PZEM-015-Digital-Battery-Tester-Ammeter-Voltmeter-Energy-Meter-Without-Shunt-1.jpeg
    PZEM-015-Digital-Battery-Tester-Ammeter-Voltmeter-Energy-Meter-Without-Shunt-1.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 27
thanks for the reply,

here's the detailed wiring diagram, i just put it in simple way just to have a clean diagram
Not to harp on this too much, but your diagram isn’t correct. Your negative cable from the battery needs to go:
Battery -> BMS -> Shunt -> Bus Bar
The shunt needs to see all current going in and out of the battery on the negative side.

Not to harp on this too much, but your diagram isn’t correct. Your negative cable from the battery needs to go:
Battery -> BMS -> Shunt -> Bus Bar
The shunt needs to see all current going in and out of the battery on the negative side.
thanks, i will change it i will put all detailed wiring of the pzem shunt

is there anything else is missing or needs to change? thanks

Back