diy solar

diy solar

Please help with lvx6048 and EG4LL

goldienakamoto7

I just purchased the mpp lvx6048 inverter and a eg4ll battery 48v I watched the video online of will prowse connecting his unit and did everything the same, the only difference is he had 2 batteries. The battery seems to work fine until i connect it to the inverter terminals even with the inverter off once i connect it the battery goes into alarm mode. I ran the bms software and it says "discharge sc" i dont know what im doing wrong but its really bumming me out if anyone can please help me id greatly appreciate it.

I called sig solar they think its a loose pre charge resistor or bad bms aswell i really need this back up power im on a farm and the power goes out all the time. Thank you guys so much for responding to me you dont kno how much i appreciate it its been months and i havent been able to get them to work together my gf is looking at me like im an idiot for spending almost 4k and not being able to get it to work. What does the part look like as far as color or any identifiers and is there anything i should be careful not to touch?

Dude thank you guys so freaking much man!!!! i cant even explain i though t ijust got screwed out of aalmost 4k!! i was so bummed i hadnt even tried to mess with it for months i took the front cover off and the resistor was unplugged thank you again sooo much u really saved me and i really appreciate you both!!

Back