diy solar

diy solar

Potential Energy evaluation

mz350

Hi

Currently working on setting up a solar installation I have to build a case for the bank for the funding part.
To back it up I need a reliable site that evaluates the amount of energy possibly delivered by solar panels.
As you guessed the more official the site is the better it is to look good and trusty for the bank ;-)
Sorry if the subject has already been discussed i searched but didnt find anything.

Best regards.

Just to add more details input would be for example the available area for the panels and the output expected energy estimation per day/month/year ect.
From an official/ish source.

Best regards.

Just look up the designated sunhours for your specific location, and multiply that number by the watts of panels you have. For example, you are in a location that gives you 2.5 sh in December, and 5.0 sh in June, so, with a 1000W solar array your corresponding production is going to 2.5sh X 1000W= 2500Wh (2.5kWh) in December and 5.0sh X 1000W = 5000Wh (5.0kWh) in June. That's assuming clear sunny weather with south-facing panels oriented at the noon sun. Or facing north in the southern hemisphere.

This assumes clear, unshaded conditions for the whole day. For cloudy/rainy weather, expect 10% of your clear-day numbers. For intermittent shading, it's just a guess.

I think you are looking for something like this. Screenshot of a example pdf results.

14D518C9-A3E0-49C9-874A-2AFA032D0239.png

Back