diy solar

diy solar

PowerView Pro offline?

TeamMo8

At approx 11pm EST I stopped collecting data with Powerview (PV PRO). Network connectivity seems fine. I reseated the dongle. No issues with link light or pinging the dongle. I even rebooted the Sol-Ark just to be sure.

Anyone else seeing issue with PV pro?

At approx 11pm EST I stopped collecting data with Powerview (PV PRO). Network connectivity seems fine. I reseated the dongle. No issues with link light or pinging the dongle. I even rebooted the Sol-Ark just to be sure.

Anyone else seeing issue with PV pro?
On the dongle I am getting a DNS lookup error. So this may be an issue with the host.

Attachments

• IMG_0741.jpeg
    IMG_0741.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 3
Mine came back. I monitor 3 systems. They came back at different times. All 3 were out for more than 4 hours.

This issue is happening right now, and has been happening regularly since the system was commissioned in September 2023. There are definitely issues with their servers.
If I change a parameter on the Sol-Ark using the website and send it, it comes back with "Command sent successfully". When I check the inverter, it has indeed been sent and received, so it's not an overall communication issue with the servers, but rather a data specific issue they have.
It's irritating and I wish they would fix it.

Back