diy solar

diy solar

PowMr now offering LF style Off grid AIO.

Mattb4

Solar Wizard
I happened to notice that there is a lineup of 24v-3kW, 48v-5kW and 48v-10Kw LF style inverters now being sold by PowMr. https://powmr.com/collections/low-frequency-inverter They are only single phase 120vAC or Euro 220vAC. I do not know who the parent manufacturer is. They claim a 3X surge current and not to bad of a PV: 30(60-10kW)-150Voc . Only 60a charge on the 3kW and 120a on the 10kW.

Based on the manual it looks very much like the same as my older 3kW EAsun (SRNE) unit only with a LF transformer output. Price is not too bad and with the PV range it could be a good choice for those folks with a need to operate at lower PV voltages. Some have complained with the advent of the higher PV range models like the PowMr 3KW of 450Voc and needing 150vDC to startup (120vDC min.) that is difficult to reach. The weight of these is much higher though than the older HF units.

May see these pop up under many names in the near future. Should be interesting to see if anyone gets one and reviews them in operation.

diy solar

diy solar
Back