diy solar

diy solar

-RELISTED- Liebert GXT3-6000RT208 6000 VA Tower/Rack Mountable UPS - 240v 26A Output! Priced CHEAP for your DIY!

farmhand

Solar Enthusiast
We pulled this from a TJ-Maxx that moved out, this was being fed from a 2P30A Breaker, and was feeding a "DP" panel. I do have the feet fo floor usage. The whips on the back got smacked by the Sinergy unit, so it needs new metallic flex but the wiring is fine. Also shown in pic, one of the plastic snap-on covers has a crack in the corner from the Sinergy rolling into it, but easily be fixed.
Both unit's were dead when we got into the jobsite, but power had been off two months. I checked one of the 72v battery voltage and it was at 4v. This is all I know about them, but assume working condition as they were wired into a used panel. Local Pickup only or have a UShip guy come get it, this one is maybe 160lbs?

These would have been great starting out on my system, but don't want to complicate mine any more with add-ons. $150 is a steal, even if you replace the batteries new. Would just ask you share with us your project :)

-RELISTED- THIS WILL NEED (12) 12v 7-9Ah Batteries People***
Link to one on NewEGG

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Liebert GXT3 Front Control.jpg
    Liebert GXT3 Front Control.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Back Overall.jpg
    Back Overall.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 9