diy solar

diy solar

Ruixu 16kWh LiFePO4 Early Adopter

The only thing I noticed from Will's pictures are the new golf carts that he got. Are you collecting golf carts as well as solar equipment now? :LOL:

Are you going to create a new channel DIY Golf Carts with Will Prowse?

But I guess the new batteries are too thin in profile that they are more likely to tip over when you roll them on the ground. I also thought about that when I got the Ruixu rack mount batteries. That's why I bought the 6 battery rack instead of the 10 battery rack. I wasn't entirely convinced that the 10 battery rack would be stable enough. And that would be almost 2000 lbs!!!

Last edited:
I have 6 of these Ruixu batteries, not set up yet, and will be getting a Victron system. Obviously going to connect each battery directly to a bus bar. Do I need a T class fuse from every battery to the bus bar, or should I connect each battery to the bus bar, then have just one T class fuse between the battery bus bar, and the bus bar for the electronics? Is the breaker on this battery sufficient, making a fuse unnecessary?

Also, I'm eagerly awaiting your video on this battery! Thank you.
Connect each battery to the bus bar, then have just one T class fuse between the battery bus bar.

diy solar

diy solar
Back