diy solar

diy solar

santansolar.com.

LanduytG

Solar Enthusiast
Just received my panels from santansolar today. The packaging was excellent. All panel put out the correct Voc and current even on a cloudy day. Had one issue, I bought 6 panels and received 5. Called them up and Jason said he would ship another panel right away. I told him not to bother because I bought them before I measured and can only use 4 anyway. So they are going to credit back the 1 panel. But to send just one panel out no questions asked I thought was wonderful. The freight would have been almost 2 to 3 times the panel cost. Jason is a stand up guy and I will be calling them again if I need more.

Greg

I agree. Just placed an order for 4 Amerisolar 375w panels shipped to Ohio yesterday.

It was easier when I was in AZ this winter and Jason just put the panels in my truck!

It was a real pleasure purchasing my panels from Santan Solar. Something, which I would advise everyone to do before purchasing from them; is, tell them what you are planing on doing with the panels and then ask them for advise. They usually have several different panels on sale, and one type of panel might be a better match then another. I live in Phoenix, so I just drove over to their warehouse, asked questions, looked at the various panels and decided which ones were the best for me.

I read the thread title wrong and thought hell probably doesn't get enough sun to make solar worthwhile.

it's been so easy to deal with santan. my first order was 20 panels, a mpp2424 and a epever. shipped with estes and dropped in my garage.

I have 50 more panels (two pallets) and a few 30a epever's on the way, due to pick them up from the ups terminal 40 miles away tuesday.

Back