diy solar

diy solar

Seplos to Sunsynk 8.8 breaker

Aithus

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me what breaker did you (corrected) use between Seplos battery pack (304A) to the Sunsynk 8.8kw and what cable size?

Last edited:
Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me what breaker did they use between Seplos battery pack (304A) to the Sunsynk 8.8kw and what cable size?
8800 ÷ 48 =184.4 so 193amp breaker if you can find one if not 200amp, wire calc with a 3% drop at 2meter runs says AWG4/0 so 107mm² which seems madness lemme check a decent source

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me what breaker did you (corrected) use between Seplos battery pack (304A) to the Sunsynk 8.8kw and what cable size?
I'll translate I well versed in English.

Hello wonderful forum members,

Can you please explain to me what breaker and cable size I should use between a 304amp Seplos battery and a 8.8kw Sunsynk inverter?

So as I said earlier 193amp breaker if you can get it if not 200amp and cable is awg0000 which somehow comes to 107mm² but in UK cable terms it would be 35mm² cable at 2 meter lengths.

Edit: Also I'd suggest getting a 200 amp class-t fuse and a isolation switch instead of the breaker, yes it's consumable in the event of over-current but it works much faster therefore safer than a breaker.

I'll translate I well versed in English.

Hello wonderful forum members,

Can you please explain to me what breaker and cable size I should use between a 304amp Seplos battery and a 8.8kw Sunsynk inverter?
I use a 250a MCCB for my 12k sunsynk, as I have 2 and they never pull their full pull.
These a bi directional

diy solar

diy solar
Back