diy solar

diy solar

Snowflakes, victims and "wo is me" mentality..... great video by our fearless leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

Wow...... great video..... and spot on... I'm so sick of being run over by wide load scooters driven by people who are so young but just morbidly obese, and dealing with snowflakes and victims.. I was the IT Risk & Compliance Manager for an airline in Vegas (Summerlin actually) that shall remain nameless and I left for that exact reason, HR and Management cowed down and let snowflake victims get away with so much inappropriate on the job and in meetings behavior and ignored my attempts to get back to a professional environment so I resigned after 6 months. But whatever.. you nailed it Will from soup to nuts... great video.

I’m not sure what side of the bed you woke up on this morning Will but RIGHT ON!!!!! You said it perfectly!!

If your ship never seems to come in, swim out to it… As someone who CHOSE to come here from another country for all this country has to offer and see it taken for granted and not appreciated makes me sad.

Last edited:
Hover Parenting, Streaming through School (no one left behind) shmack, broken homed kids raised by babysitters & TV / Video Games and NO Consequences... Then of course the Social Engineering Wussies who tell people how to parent when they've never any kids of their own AND they themselves come from broken or dysfunctional homes and were also spared the rod....

Then of course the other side when kids are spoiled from the get go and allowed to Run the show with "parents" only tossing stuff at the kid whenever it wants something... No responsibility, no accountability, no values, no appreciation and no respect for anyone or anything.
Anyone remember the Exemplary Case of the kid with AFFLUENZA ? seriously??, really ???

So in years to come, what do Americans plan to use to pay China for products they manufacture? The dollar? more bonds were you promise to pay? what have you got that has value to the Chinese? land? fishing rights? This isn't a knock of the US, Europe is heading in a similar path just we are slower.

The term 'snowflake' really bothers me, but not the way you might think. For years and years I frequented a small, homemade ice cream shop on Long Island called Snowflake. I proudly displayed a bumper sticker on my truck that said, "I Brake for Snowflake". I'll bet you can see where this is going....

And then the term 'snowflake' took on a new meaning. Instead of looking in the mirror and seeing amused or laughing people trying to figure it out, I now saw frowns and anger. I'd go into the store and come out only to find new dings in the truck. I finally had to remove the bumper sticker, and the dings stopped.

It's like a beautiful delta-wing kite I loved to fly. Multi-colored rainbow. Can't fly that anymore as it's now a open invitation to the LBGQT community.

Wow...... great video..... and spot on... I'm so sick of being run over by wide load scooters driven by people who are so young but just morbidly obese, and dealing with snowflakes and victims.. I was the IT Risk & Compliance Manager for an airline in Vegas (Summerlin actually) that shall remain nameless and I left for that exact reason, HR and Management cowed down and let snowflake victims get away with so much inappropriate on the job and in meetings actions and ignored my attempts to get back to a professional environment so I resigned after 6 months. But whatever.. you nailed it Will from soup to nuts... great video.

I’m not sure what side of the bed you woke up on this morning Will but RIGHT ON!!!!! You nailed it!!!

If your ship never seems to come in, swim out to it… As someone who CHOSE to come here from another country for all this country has to offer and see it taken for granted and not appreciated makes me sad.

actually your post pisses me right off, and seems highly politically motivate, not to mention plain naief

i could very give an absolute rats ass about the snowflake garbage she is posting, it just shows a lack of ...

the "As someone who CHOSE to come here from another country for all this country has to offer and see it taken for granted and not appreciated makes me sad."

parts pisses me off, as it shows EXACTLY what she is.

moaning, pointing fingers at others to blame, and cant get anu further than blaming immigrants...

i could very give an absolute rats ass about the snowflake garbage she is posting, it just shows a lack of ...

the "As someone who CHOSE to come here from another country for all this country has to offer and see it taken for granted and not appreciated makes me sad."

moaning, pointing fingers at others to blame, and cant get anu further than blaming immigrants...
Dude!! She IS an immigrant.

Edit: I need to improve my reading comprehension. Disregard.

Funny, I didn't take her comments as blaming immigrants as much as agreeing with Will about the snowflakes. In all honesty his video this am provoked lots of thoughts on the subject from me as well.

I think we have fallen behind China but perhaps I blame other reasons for that. US companies took all of our great ideas and products there to take advantage of the cheap labor (you know like work all day for a couple bowls of rice and be happy to have a job). Of course, how could we compete as many unions forced US companies to pay uneducated workers close to 6 figures for a 35 hour week (10 years ago) to drive a freaking fork truck! ( Check out Lisa Ling's video on the US Paper companies). We didn't want to pay $1 roll or more for TP!

China stole the ideas, copying everything, cutting out the middle man. They didn't "give a rats ass" whose idea or product they stole from other companies/countries and they don't play fair, that's for sure. But we keep bringing them our products because we can't compete on an even playing field and now we've shown them how it's done. They're one-upping us and we should be worried about it! Too bad we can't "steal" our ideas and products back. All that seems to point in the direction that we may someday be working for them instead of the other way around.

I know I'll take a bunch of flak for this, and it saddens me to say, but the Chinese and our Unions have brought us to the point that we'll be working for that same bowl of rice real soon.

I hope this doesn't mean nobody will answer my question in Newcomers now??

Last edited:
actually your post pisses me right off, and seems highly politically motivate, not to mention plain naief
I’m sorry, I made no mention of political party so not sure why you feel that way but regardless, I apologize for your taking it in a different way than intended.

PS I do not know what ”naief” means but I’ll apologize for that as well.

The lord loves you, as do I. Have an awesome day!!!!!!!

PS: it’s spelled ‘naive’.
PS: I’d hardly blame immigrants I am one, I just said that…
PS: Don’t let my comment affect your impression of the forum or members…. This is a great site, you’re among friends here, all of which have an unbelievable amount of knowledge to share… (sticking out my paw)… peace? I meant you no disrespect.…..

Jen

Last edited:

Hmm, I didn’t take her post as political as much as I saw the issue of companies bending to the Will of the lazy, and not making American strides for greatness… and getting away from that mindset.
Her immigrant status regardless, she is here to improve and create, not request and demand…

Sorry, I just realized this video was already mentioned, my apologies guys n gals… my mistake…. That thread can be found here…

Locking thread, my mistake… Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back