diy solar

diy solar

Solar Installer Job Available in AZ

AHTrimble

Solar Enthusiast
There is a very established Arizona solar installation company looking for an installer. They have been in business for 30 years and one of the largest installers in Arizona. They want a person with Journeyman-level electrician skills, but they don't have to be a union Journeyman. If a person doesn't have solar experience, but does have the electrical experience, the company will teach them the solar side. They pay well and provide a service truck. The area is a great place to live and raise a family. Lots of off-grid folks in the area.

If you are interested let me know and I can put you in touch the owner.

Hello sir, i am glad you posted this here. Well, I am based in Nigeria, with a 5 year experience in the solar installation, repairs, inverter repairs, solar street lights and all. Your connection would be greatly needed.

It's impressive that they've been around for 30 years and are one of the largest installers in the state.
Besides, it looks like the pay is good, and they provide a service truck. Plus, the area is awesome for living and raising a family, with lots of off-grid folks around.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, let me know, and I can connect you with the owner for more details.
When I was job hunting, I found Adkins and Cheurfi recruitment agency really helpful. You can find them at https://ac-jobs.co.uk/. They gave me plenty of options and helped me land a couple of interviews.

Last edited:
Back