diy solar

diy solar

Solar Sovereign

Jdcarrol

Hello, does anyone have a way of contacting a person at Solar Sovereign? I ordered the EG4 18Kpv from them last August and now just commissioning today. (it's been a while, but I'm new and all DIY, so appreciate the grace on how long it's been.)

I opened the box of the split current transformers and one of them is cracked with bits of stuff rattling around. I'm looking to get a replacement but can't seem to get a ahold of anyone. @Ashton Rakoske and possibly @SignatureSolarJess for help/guidance.

Solar Sovereign order no: 1397

Hello, does anyone have a way of contacting a person at Solar Sovereign? I ordered the EG4 18Kpv from them last August and now just commissioning today. (it's been a while, but I'm new and all DIY, so appreciate the grace on how long it's been.)

I opened the box of the split current transformers and one of them is cracked with bits of stuff rattling around. I'm looking to get a replacement but can't seem to get a ahold of anyone. @Ashton Rakoske and possibly @SignatureSolarJess for help/guidance.

Solar Sovereign order no: 1397
Hi! I'm glad you got connected! If you have any trouble again please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at engagement@signaturesolar.com!

Back