diy solar

diy solar

SOLD 48 EVE LF280s for sale Northern California $1500 you pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampster

Renewable Energy Hobbyist
As I posted in my build thread, I am upgrading my DIY pack to a UL listed Pytes pack so I can get my SolArk and battery pack approved by my AHJ. I already have the building permit and am awaiting delivery of the Pytes batteries and enclosure.
The history of the pack goes back to 2020 when I first joined this forum. I original purchased 36 cells, some from Amy at Luyuan and some from Deligren..They were used with my Outback Skybox until Late 2022 when I sold the Skybox and installed the SolArk. I added 16 more cells in 2021. I have history for a year in my Solar Assistant showing an average of about 15 to 20 kWhs per day. I have been charging them to 3.45 per cell. They are all the original cell terminals with studs installed with Permatex Red. Also included are nuts and 14 six hole copper bus bars and nuts and miscellaneous smaller bus bars. I have no way to package them and ship them but will be willing to deliver them within 200 miles of Santa Rosa California. At this point I am only interested in selling the entire pack of 48 cells. If you need less cells you can take in the task of selling them piecemeal. $1,500 for 42 kWh is a price of $36/kWh.

Can you get the permit without these batteries and add them back in after your approval?
Yes that was an option but my goal was to have a permitted system in so my heirs do not have to deal with unnecessary issues if they want to sell the house. I hope to outlive my statistical life expectancy. There is ten year warranty on the Pytes batteries and the best case would be I will be around in ten years when the vaporware of solid state batteries and 1000 mile range EVs arrives. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

I'm in and can pick them up

What's the packaging/enclosure situation?
Son of a
I was just trying to talk the wife into a improv weekend trip to Yosemite in hopes I could convince @Ampster to drive to Fresno.
Well done sir

Good deal! I've done that trip in a day before and would be tempted again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back